Search

Hotel Costes Paris

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2009, 12:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, SPG Gold
Hotel Costes Paris

Hello,

I am considering a stay at Hotel Costes - the one on Rue St. Honore. Can someone please email me the GMs name and email address.
Old Nov 10, 2009, 4:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
I can't help you out with the GM info, but since you posted this in the luxury hotels forum, I should warn you that this hotel is not, IMHO, luxury. I love going there for drinks and it has/had a great lobby scene (it has been a few years since I was last there), but the hotel is certainly not in the category of the famous hotels in that city (FS, Meurice, etc)
Old Nov 10, 2009, 5:22 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Please continue to follow this thread in the FT France Forum.
Thanks..
Obscure2k
Luxury Hotels
Old Nov 11, 2009, 1:59 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by uclabruin82
I can't help you out with the GM info, but since you posted this in the luxury hotels forum, I should warn you that this hotel is not, IMHO, luxury. I love going there for drinks and it has/had a great lobby scene (it has been a few years since I was last there), but the hotel is certainly not in the category of the famous hotels in that city (FS, Meurice, etc)
Great swimming pool, though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.