Reload this Page >

Donate to Starlight UK for hockeydiva!

Old Feb 15, 2018, 9:26 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco
Original Poster

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB

I'm posting for hockeydiva who although she is a long time FT member hasn't reached enough posts yet!
Starlight UK is similar to Make A Wish here in the USA.....

Hello FTers!

In April, I will be travelling from California to London to run in the 2018 London Marathon to raise funds for Starlight UK, a non-profit organization and UK registered charity that brightens the lives of seriously and terminally ill children by granting wishes-of-a-lifetime and providing fun, laughter and entertainment to children in hospitals and hospices.

I’ve been a member of FT for 15 years—it is my travel advice home—so I would really appreciate the support of fellow FTers in raising money for this fantastic organization.

You can donate on my official fundraising page:

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/MicheleRyan

Thank you for your help in supporting Starlight UK!

--hockeydiva

Last edited by JDiver; Feb 17, 2018 at 8:33 am Reason: Add quote box for visibility and transparency

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.