Fundraising for Evelina London Childrens Hospital

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2014, 12:26 pm
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, BA Gold, IHG Gold, Oman Gold
Fundraising for Evelina London Childrens Hospital

Evening all fellow FT's.

I am planning my 3rd year of fundraising for Evelina London Children's Hospital in London, part of Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital.

A reminder of the last year's

2012 - a 60km run round main hospitals in London

2013 - 500km solo bike ride London - Paris. 4 marathons in 4 week, Paris, Vienna, London and Madrid

2014 - The next big one! The Biel 100km ultra-marathon. Taking place in Biel Switzerland, this is one of the orginal 100km races.
The challenges:
1. It is 100km, or 62miles!
2. It is night race, starting at 22:00
3. It is at altitude, well compared to London

I have already run the G2E, Glasgow to Edinburgh Ultra, 92km as part of training and will be doing the Gorlitz Marathon on 1st June.

I will be holding a raffle through work an my fundraising web site which I am working on now.

If anyone had any prizes they could donate it would be much appreciated, does not matter how big or small or value.

All funds raised will go to Evelina, were we are working to buy a Tandem Mass Spectrometer. This will be used not just for babies in London but as it is so special machine for the whole of the UK.
It allows blood test to be taken quickly and checks done for any genetic issues, well that is the basic overview, there is a more technical way of explaining it, but that is the basic!

So any help would be great fully appreciated and will keep you all posted on how we do.

Many Thanks!

Gavin
gav01016

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.