Wiki Posts
Search

Support for Children left orphaned by COVID

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2022, 6:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Support for Children left orphaned by COVID

47-2632461 TIN 501c3 Charity

Hoping to get help from fellow FT members. I help run a charity. We focus on two different things, both involving children. While based in Texas, we assist worldwide. We provide;

1)Assistance to children left orphaned after death of parents to COVID-19. We provide support to allow children to remain at home for as long as possible. After losing both parents, last thing want is to be torn away from your friends and those who you know. We also work to make sure siblings are kept together even if must move. We do not discriminate based on vaccination status of parents. Regardless how feel on vaccination, the children had no control and are the ones suffering.

2)We also pay for air ambulance for children when required. Most are familiar with helicopter ambulances (Airlife, Pegasus, etc), we're talking about fixed wing aircraft, converted for long distance ambulance transport. We step in when the only life saving procedure is hours away by flight, and child is too sick to fly without life support. These flight can run $50,000 or more depending on length and if involves international crossing.

We spend 100% on the children. No administrative expenses (except for credit card transaction fees) are incurred.

If you can help please contact me by PM or email me at the charity. If you can't help with a donation, hopefully can help by asking others.

[email protected]

South & Central TX Children's Charities
l etoile, JDiver, LapLap and 4 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.