Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Flyertalk Cares
Reload this Page >

Brother walking around circumference of country to get X-ray/Ultrasound for 3rd world

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brother walking around circumference of country to get X-ray/Ultrasound for 3rd world

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2012, 5:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat

Hi there,

Do you think everyone in the world should have access to basic radiological services such as x-rays and ultrasound? Sadly, more than two thirds of the world don't have access to x-rays or ultrasound and haven't even heard of CT or MRI scans. If you want to help make these services accessible to the world, and, therefore, reduce mother-infant mortality, and deaths from breast cancer, tuberculosis, and other chest infections among many other diseases, YOU CAN. All you have to do is give whatever you want via my brother's website www.opmangull.org He will be walking 98 miles totally unsupported and carrying everything he needs around the coast of the Isle of Man to prove to you that he thinks this is a good cause and worth your hard earned cash.

If you agree that this is a good cause then please help by sponsoring my brother to walk around this country. Thank you so much for any donations!! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.