Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Flyertalk Cares
Reload this Page >

Blubberman to Ironman in aid of DREAMFLIGHT (FT APPROVED)

Blubberman to Ironman in aid of DREAMFLIGHT (FT APPROVED)

Old Dec 7, 2009, 2:40 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by CT-UK
Thanks very much to all so far. ^^

LTN Phobia, the justgiving page looks like it is up and running ok unlike the dreamflight page.
I think I'll have to do this when I get to England. As soon as I choose the country as Australia (that's where my card is registered), the part of the page where you enter the address stops working, and I'm thinking it could be security issues - I have this problem here all the time, and as soon as I get to England, the problem goes away.

I'll pop it in my Outlook to remind myself to do it next weekend when I'm in the UK.
Old Dec 12, 2009, 3:03 pm

CT-UK - I had a go about 10 min ago, and as soon as I choose Australia from the drop-down list, the bit where I enter the address tried to load without success. I'll try again from Internet Explorer in case it's a Firefox issue.
Old Dec 12, 2009, 3:10 pm

For the information of anyone having a similar problem to me (e.g. country change causing the process to stall), I have resolved it by accessing the site through Internet Explorer. It looks like Firefox was causing the problem.

CT-UK maybe you'd like to report the problem to the site manager, in case it's stopping some people from donating.
Old Dec 24, 2009, 7:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.
Well being Christmas and all I thought I would give this a seasonal bump before my last drinks blow out then into serious training.

Almost £1000 so far so doing well, would love to break the £1k for Christmas. ^

Dreamflight have also just published their newsletter if you want to know what it is all about. I even get a mention in it.

http://www.dreamflight.org/newslette...newsletter.pdf

Merry Christmas to you all, have a great time.

Christian

http://www.justgiving.com/ct-uk
Old Jan 12, 2010, 3:22 am
Original Poster

I am just bumping this thread to say a huge thanks to someone here on FT who has donated a whopping as FT anon. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Sorry it took me a week to notice the donation, IT IS HUGELY APPRECIATED.^^^
Old Mar 1, 2010, 6:02 am
Original Poster

As payday has happened I thought I would give this a cheeky bump. Just 8 weeks to go and I will be off to Utah.
Fundraising is just over 50% so far so every little helps.
As for the training, I managed to complete a half distance back to back this weekend and survived. Even had the energy to go to the pub after for some non alcoholic drinks.
In case you need reminding what it is all about take a look at:
http://www.dreamflight.org/

Thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.