Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Earning Finnair points on Hampton Inns?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2009, 4:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: SEN, SPG Plat

I will have my first stay at a Hilton chain Hampton Inn in October. I normally stay just for one night at Hilton hotels and usually put my Hilton double dip points to my M&M program. But this will be a longer stay (5 nights) and it seems that you don't get any miles at all from Hampton Inn to ex. M&M. So therefore I was thinking of putting the points to my Finnair program instead (that also gives points per night instead of points per stay).

However the HH homepage is a bit unclear if you will earn any Finnair Points on Hamton Inns. Has anyone experience of getting Finnair points from Hampton Inns? Otherwise I will just go for the double dip of Hilton points.

Cheers,

Tibas
Old Aug 3, 2009, 7:09 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, AY Gold, BA Gold, TK Gold, ITA Executive Elite+, IHG Diamond AMB
It should accrue to FPLUS. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.