Sneaky cost cutting by Finnair?

Old Jul 21, 2008, 4:07 am
gms
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold / GfL, Hilton Diamond
Sneaky cost cutting by Finnair?

My wife received her new Finnair Plus card in the post today. But Finnair had failed to pay any postage (i.e. no stamp or printed postage fee marked on the letter)! So to receive this I had to make a trip to our local Royal Mail sorting office (we're in the UK) and pay the postage plus a handling fee!

I know it is probably not a deliberate act on Finnair's part, but come on Finnair, is it really beyond your staff to flick through letters before they are being sent out to make sure the postage has been paid!

Over time such little things start to pi$$ off frequent fliers who have better things to do with our time that sort out other people's mistakes!
Old Jul 21, 2008, 2:42 pm

Programs: BA Gold
interesting... my partner received his last week fine, in one of those envelopes with pre-printed postage rules/codes/whatever...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.