How to buy extra luggage

Old Nov 29, 2022, 5:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
How to buy extra luggage

Hi I m flying in J light and need some two extra cases, but I can t find a way to pay for my extras, neither the app works nor the website. On the app I got an error and they told me to come back later, on the website there is no "pay" button or what so ever. I only need the extra luggage for the flight back, and this will be in a couple of days, so what to do? Call? email? or hope the website work? Is there a trick on the website? Can I buy this luggage at (online) check in? How much more will it be at the counter? Question, questions, questions - I feel sooo stupid.

OK nothing worked here, the bot told me to pay at the airport, in a second attempt the chat helped and send a payment link. But strange that they want to sell these extras and could not make it work flawless. Jlight far away from my favourite option, but it looks like I will do it again.

Last edited by Ed Size; Nov 29, 2022 at 9:00 am
Old Nov 29, 2022, 12:07 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by Ed Size
Can I buy this luggage at (online) check in? How much more will it be at the counter?
I know your issue is resolved but the price list is at https://www.finnair.com/fi-en/baggag...a-baggage-fees

It costs way more at the airport.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.