Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Helsinki Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Helsinki Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2022, 6:47 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by kanamurva
25€ for the sauna feels expensive. It would b great to hear experiences of this.
I thougt the same, suprising they dont have a price like 25€ sauna without lounge and say 10-15€ if allready accessing lounge....
Old Mar 5, 2022, 6:49 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by kauppias
I thougt the same, suprising they dont have a price like 25€ sauna without lounge and say 10-15€ if allready accessing lounge....
i did have a nice long chat with head chef Michael who took some of my ideas and said hed pass them on to marketing. He recognized me from the NOSE lounge from 2years ago....
Old Mar 5, 2022, 6:50 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by avermat
Sauna costs 25€/person. Not included in lounge access and lounge access not required to visit sauna.

New opening hours for the lounge 6 am - 11 pm. Breakfast menu served until 11 am.
So you take a sauna only, who does that? Sounds like no idiot planned that, or then, the opposite

Opening hours are now opportunity 😁
kauppias likes this.
Old Mar 5, 2022, 7:08 am

Originally Posted by FFlash
So you take a sauna only, who does that? Sounds like no idiot planned that, or then, the opposite

Opening hours are now opportunity 😁
one can definately argue the case on economics now 🤣😀👍
Old Mar 5, 2022, 8:55 am

Programs: AY+ Lumo, HH Diamond
Promo till 31MAR22: entry + 1h sauna 36€. After that 40€. I was disappointed to learn that the sauna undergoes a 2–hour cleaning just when the afternoon wave arrives at HEL (16-18 pm). Great planning again for an “arrival” lounge no doubt from some cv self-upgrader
who has so much relevant experience that they were gaining experience for this role before they were born.
Old Mar 5, 2022, 9:28 am

Originally Posted by kanamurva
25€ for the sauna feels expensive. It would b great to hear experiences of this.
Kanamurva.. I just laughed to your name. Im a cranky old stooge but 25eur doesn't sound outrageous to me. .
kauppias likes this.
Old Mar 5, 2022, 9:41 am

Programs: AY ex-Lumo, TK Elite, BT VIP, ITA Executive
It may sound expensive to Finland based people but if you transfer at HEL and your time is limited, €25 for this Finnish sauna experience is not bad at all.
Even better that you can take a shower before or after a long flight.
kauppias likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 2:04 am

FFlash: I had an IPA for free, they said that beers & (house pour?) wines are complimentary.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 2:15 am

Originally Posted by elventhor
FFlash: I had an IPA for free, they said that beers & (house pour?) wines are complimentary.
On saturday it was Karhu only. I WILL ask again in 3hours 😀
FFlash likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 2:35 am

That'll make two of us. You'll recognize me from red sweater, jeans and a not very recently trimmed beard.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 2:39 am

That'll make two of us. You'll recognize me from red sweater, jeans and a not very recently trimmed beard.
I will stop by and say Hi, I have my leather custom bag with airline buckles 😀 luckily it has not been too busy so should be a easy spot
Old Mar 7, 2022, 2:54 am

Programs: *G, AY Plat Lumo
It was Karhu only on Sunday too.
FFlash likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 4:06 am

Haha, well, confirmed, they already enhanced it away
Old Mar 7, 2022, 4:09 am

Haha, well, confirmed, they already enhanced it away
That was quick 😀🤣

Its too bad as it would be good to have another choice, but alas I wont complain 😀
Old Mar 7, 2022, 4:24 am

They must be learning from the best around But that said, the food here is absolutely the best lounge food by a pretty decent margin at least until/if/when the plat wing opens again..
kauppias likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.