Old May 17, 2022, 3:20 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FFlash
Terms and conditions for promos can be found here.

DOUBLE POINTS PROMO:
LIMITED-TIME ONLY: DOUBLE POINTS FROM FLIGHTS

Only new reservations made between 4 January 2022 (00:00:01 UTC +2) and 11 January 2022 (23:59:59 UTC +2) are eligible for extra points. Travel period: 4 January–31 August 2022. Eligible routes: Finnair marketed and Finnair/Norra operated routes. Eligible ticket types: Economy Classic, Economy Flex, Business Classic, Business Flex. Extra points are award and tier points. Finnair Plus terms and conditions apply. Finnair reserves the right to make changes at any time. Remember to add your Finnair Plus member number on your reservation.

Triple points for your flights

• Only new reservations made between 3 May 2022 (00:00:01 UTC+3) and 10 May 2022 (23:59:59 UTC+3) are eligible for extra points.
  • Travel period: 4 May–31 December 2022.
  • Eligible routes: all Finnair marketed and Finnair/Norra operated routes.
  • Eligible ticket types: all ticket types (Light, Classic, Flex) from all travel classes (Economy Class, Premium Economy, Business Class)
  • Extra points are award points and tier points.
  • Finnair Plus terms and conditions apply. Finnair reserves the right to make changes at any time.
  • Remember to add your Finnair Plus member number on your reservation.
  • See more details about earning points from flights.

30% off Finnair Classic award flights

• Sales period: from 3 May (00:00:01 UTC+3) to 10 May (23:59:59 UTC+3) 2022.
  • Travel period: 4 May–30 November 2022.
  • See more details about award flights and discounted prices.
  • Flights to and from these destinations are excluded from the discount: Chania, China, Dallas, Dubai, Edinburgh, Alanya, Heraklion, Japan, Korea, Las Palmas, Los Angeles (Direct flights between Arlanda and Los Angeles are not excluded), Madeira, Malaga, Naples, New York (Direct flights between Arlanda and New York are not excluded), Palma de Mallorca, Porto, Rhodes, Seattle, Tenerife, Verona, Visby.

Print Wikipost

2022 promotions

Old Jun 8, 2022, 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by kauppias
Triple points posted automatically on a voucher upgraded flight 👍👍👍

Did you apply the voucher during the promo booking period or after? I’ve got a Y flight later in the year for Platinum and would like to upgrade via points/ voucher, however I’m anxious this might void the triple points.
Old Jun 8, 2022, 3:04 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by Worcs
Did you apply the voucher during the promo booking period or after? I’ve got a Y flight later in the year for Platinum and would like to upgrade via points/ voucher, however I’m anxious this might void the triple points.
after. Applying the upg voucher has not previously affected the promo, only required manual intervention but looks like they have fixed that
Old Jun 9, 2022, 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by kauppias
after. Applying the upg voucher has not previously affected the promo, only required manual intervention but looks like they have fixed that
Well that is outstanding news, thanks for confirming. Touch-wood it clears as it'll make the 14 hours from Seoul to London significantly more survivable!
Old Jun 9, 2022, 2:32 pm

Same here. 3x points posted successfully for voucher upgraded flight with voucher being applied after promo.
Worcs likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 11:00 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Platinum, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Did anyone use the anniversary promo for pre-order and received points for the purchase?
Or is earning points for "tax-free" gone?
Old Jun 26, 2022, 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by intuition
Did anyone use the anniversary promo for pre-order and received points for the purchase?
Or is earning points for "tax-free" gone?
No idea about the promo but bought pre-order in early June and nothing posted for that. No idea if anything should post?
Old Jun 26, 2022, 12:17 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Finnish law forbids private companies from giving out loyalty points for alcohol and tobacco. Could be one factor here?

Although now that you mention it, I did order a cap in March and I believe I never got points for that, either.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 3:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by ffay005
Finnish law forbids private companies from giving out loyalty points for alcohol and tobacco. Could be one factor here?

Although now that you mention it, I did order a cap in March and I believe I never got points for that, either.
Absolutely - I was just declined points on onboard alcohol purchases with the explanation that no points on alcohol.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 1:58 am

I bought deodorant..
Old Jun 27, 2022, 3:25 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Platinum, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
Absolutely - I was just declined points on onboard alcohol purchases with the explanation that no points on alcohol.
Aha, I guess it has been like that "always" and I've been so long out of the loop I forgot.

Besides the full-size Joseph P I bought to get me through the flight in case they only had that fox-pee, I got some Schloss Johannisberg Rotlack Kabinett. I can recommend it, especially if you don't like fighting a difficult wine. It tastes like a Spätlese and in current warm weather it goes down like water.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 5:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by mpkz
I bought deodorant..
A new name for salad?!
Steve_Hun likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 5:06 am

Originally Posted by mpkz
I bought deodorant..
red, black or blue label "deodorant" ?
Old Jul 11, 2022, 1:40 pm

Datapoint: triple-point-campaign flights posted automatically and correctly, even though the flights were upgraded with vouchers. Maybe they are getting things to work slowly?

Cheers,

Tseta
FinnairPlus and Ukki like this.
Old Jul 19, 2022, 1:40 am

Originally Posted by FinnairPlus
Are you looking for confirmation on the Triple Points promotion dates or routes?
Haven't found the answer to the "route change" yet. Is a route change "HEL-SIN" instead of "HEL-BKK" still eligible for the triple points promotion?
Old Jul 19, 2022, 1:54 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by xadria
Haven't found the answer to the "route change" yet. Is a route change "HEL-SIN" instead of "HEL-BKK" still eligible for the triple points promotion?
I would very much doubt it as that would require a complete reticketing as far as I understand it...
xadria likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.