Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 17, 2022, 3:20 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FFlash
Terms and conditions for promos can be found here.

DOUBLE POINTS PROMO:
LIMITED-TIME ONLY: DOUBLE POINTS FROM FLIGHTS

Only new reservations made between 4 January 2022 (00:00:01 UTC +2) and 11 January 2022 (23:59:59 UTC +2) are eligible for extra points. Travel period: 4 January–31 August 2022. Eligible routes: Finnair marketed and Finnair/Norra operated routes. Eligible ticket types: Economy Classic, Economy Flex, Business Classic, Business Flex. Extra points are award and tier points. Finnair Plus terms and conditions apply. Finnair reserves the right to make changes at any time. Remember to add your Finnair Plus member number on your reservation.

Triple points for your flights

• Only new reservations made between 3 May 2022 (00:00:01 UTC+3) and 10 May 2022 (23:59:59 UTC+3) are eligible for extra points.
  • Travel period: 4 May–31 December 2022.
  • Eligible routes: all Finnair marketed and Finnair/Norra operated routes.
  • Eligible ticket types: all ticket types (Light, Classic, Flex) from all travel classes (Economy Class, Premium Economy, Business Class)
  • Extra points are award points and tier points.
  • Finnair Plus terms and conditions apply. Finnair reserves the right to make changes at any time.
  • Remember to add your Finnair Plus member number on your reservation.
  • See more details about earning points from flights.

30% off Finnair Classic award flights

• Sales period: from 3 May (00:00:01 UTC+3) to 10 May (23:59:59 UTC+3) 2022.
  • Travel period: 4 May–30 November 2022.
  • See more details about award flights and discounted prices.
  • Flights to and from these destinations are excluded from the discount: Chania, China, Dallas, Dubai, Edinburgh, Alanya, Heraklion, Japan, Korea, Las Palmas, Los Angeles (Direct flights between Arlanda and Los Angeles are not excluded), Madeira, Malaga, Naples, New York (Direct flights between Arlanda and New York are not excluded), Palma de Mallorca, Porto, Rhodes, Seattle, Tenerife, Verona, Visby.

Print Wikipost

2022 promotions

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2022, 3:16 pm

Programs: AY Plat (OWE) | SK EB Gold (*G)
Tonight I booked my first ever Home-EU-US-EU-Home itinerary in Economy Flex in order to reach Gold after lurking on these forums for months. Thanks everyone for the tips in the thread
Old May 10, 2022, 3:21 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Originally Posted by Makeflyer
Tonight I booked my first ever Home-EU-US-EU-Home itinerary in Economy Flex in order to reach Gold after lurking on these forums for months. Thanks everyone for the tips in the thread
Welcome to join us! Gold will give you the most important benefits for sure, but I am sure that once you get started, you will, sooner or later, go for Platsku and then there's no going back anymore...
FFlash, Steve_Hun and Makeflyer like this.
Old May 10, 2022, 3:53 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Last minutes panicing here lead to own faults such trying to get SEL awards etc silly stuff just to find out they were excluded.

Well 23:59 payment page gave me KEF in U 😁 never been to iceland so now hoping also a widebody pops up so I can change travel dates😇
a_k likes this.
Old May 11, 2022, 6:51 am

Programs: SK*D+Finnair Platinum +BA Gold + KLM Silver+amex centurion+HH Diamond + IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by FinnairPlus
Sorry I've been more busy than expected and I can't answer questions during the weekend. Starting my 2nd week on new job and I promise the T&C for the next promotion will address all the questions I have answered so far.

Just to be clear, Campaign fares will have the same Finnair Plus points accrual as the ticket type without the "Campaign". Example of points multiplier (without promotion): "Economy Campaign Classic" will accrue as "Economy Classic" at 100%; "Business Campaign Light" will accrue as "Business Light" at 150%.

A Questions that has been asked and some speculation about, If a flex or classic booking have been made and you change the dates but on the same route, will you earn the 3x points for the new dates or not as the flight was booked and payed during the campaign?
florens and plain like this.
Old May 11, 2022, 9:45 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by kauppias
I very much doubt there is any rule saying you need to add the number at booking, and finnair IT certainly is NOT that sophisticated to track that.

I would be 99% that adding a ay+ number before flying is enough. PERHAPS FinnairPlus can verify
I booked flights to BKK without noticing the ongoing promo. I currently have my BA OWE number on the booking. If I change it to Finnair Plus, will I get triple points? Has anyone been able to confirm this from Finnair? This would be a good time to return to Finnair Plus and ditch BA.
Old May 11, 2022, 9:54 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Originally Posted by teme
I booked flights to BKK without noticing the ongoing promo. I currently have my BA OWE number on the booking. If I change it to Finnair Plus, will I get triple points? Has anyone been able to confirm this from Finnair? This would be a good time to return to Finnair Plus and ditch BA.
Yes, it was confirmed by company rep a few posts back (well not crystla clear if you can change)
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/34233579-post479.html
teme likes this.
Old May 16, 2022, 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by Rogue1Trader
A Questions that has been asked and some speculation about, If a flex or classic booking have been made and you change the dates but on the same route, will you earn the 3x points for the new dates or not as the flight was booked and payed during the campaign?
FinnairPlus would it be possible to get a comment here?
Rogue1Trader likes this.
Old May 16, 2022, 4:26 pm

Programs: SK*D+Finnair Platinum +BA Gold + KLM Silver+amex centurion+HH Diamond + IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Panix
Agree FinnairPlus Would be great to have it confirmed! It has to be better to keep it
Old May 16, 2022, 5:03 pm
Ambassador: Finnair

Programs: AY Lumo, BA Silver, HHonors Gold
I’d say it’s a yes, the T&Cs said two things about dates: ”buy between” and ”fly before” - if those criteria are met, promo points will post. If ticket rules / covid scheme allow date changes it cannot take away the validity for the promo. AY would be on very thin ice to say otherwise. If bought during promo and flown by Dec 31st inside the ticket rules = valid.

Nothing wrong having it written/confirmed but IMO it’s 99,99% clear as it is.
FFlash likes this.
Old May 17, 2022, 12:23 am

Originally Posted by Panix
IIRC he confirmed this esrlier here or other thread
Old May 17, 2022, 1:33 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by FFlash
IIRC he confirmed this esrlier here or other thread

And since this was the case in the 2x promo no reason to suspect it would NOT be in 3x of course prepare to fight for the extra points with any changeschangam still waiting for points from the 2x 😀
TTL likes this.
Old May 17, 2022, 2:36 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
Originally Posted by kauppias
still waiting for points from the 2x 😀
Indeed, that is the case. Now that two weeks have passed since my last such flight, I have finally been able to claim the missing "double-points".
Old May 17, 2022, 2:52 am

Am I sleeping or why I cannot find how to make a Wiki here?

Wanted just to copypaste into Wiki those terms n cond about these promos for later fights so that a teference can be found as backup. Own emails are deleted namely…
Purjelentaja likes this.
Old May 17, 2022, 3:11 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by FFlash
Am I sleeping or why I cannot find how to make a Wiki here?

Wanted just to copypaste into Wiki those terms n cond about these promos for later fights so that a teference can be found as backup. Own emails are deleted namely…
Maybe it needs to be temppa ?
Old May 17, 2022, 3:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA gold, OWE
Originally Posted by Jainzar
Maybe it needs to be temppa ?
FFlash Wiki started, can you edit now?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.