Old May 17, 2022, 3:20 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FFlash
Terms and conditions for promos can be found here.

DOUBLE POINTS PROMO:
LIMITED-TIME ONLY: DOUBLE POINTS FROM FLIGHTS

Only new reservations made between 4 January 2022 (00:00:01 UTC +2) and 11 January 2022 (23:59:59 UTC +2) are eligible for extra points. Travel period: 4 January–31 August 2022. Eligible routes: Finnair marketed and Finnair/Norra operated routes. Eligible ticket types: Economy Classic, Economy Flex, Business Classic, Business Flex. Extra points are award and tier points. Finnair Plus terms and conditions apply. Finnair reserves the right to make changes at any time. Remember to add your Finnair Plus member number on your reservation.

Triple points for your flights

• Only new reservations made between 3 May 2022 (00:00:01 UTC+3) and 10 May 2022 (23:59:59 UTC+3) are eligible for extra points.
  • Travel period: 4 May–31 December 2022.
  • Eligible routes: all Finnair marketed and Finnair/Norra operated routes.
  • Eligible ticket types: all ticket types (Light, Classic, Flex) from all travel classes (Economy Class, Premium Economy, Business Class)
  • Extra points are award points and tier points.
  • Finnair Plus terms and conditions apply. Finnair reserves the right to make changes at any time.
  • Remember to add your Finnair Plus member number on your reservation.
  • See more details about earning points from flights.

30% off Finnair Classic award flights

• Sales period: from 3 May (00:00:01 UTC+3) to 10 May (23:59:59 UTC+3) 2022.
  • Travel period: 4 May–30 November 2022.
  • See more details about award flights and discounted prices.
  • Flights to and from these destinations are excluded from the discount: Chania, China, Dallas, Dubai, Edinburgh, Alanya, Heraklion, Japan, Korea, Las Palmas, Los Angeles (Direct flights between Arlanda and Los Angeles are not excluded), Madeira, Malaga, Naples, New York (Direct flights between Arlanda and New York are not excluded), Palma de Mallorca, Porto, Rhodes, Seattle, Tenerife, Verona, Visby.

Print Wikipost

2022 promotions

Old Mar 29, 2022, 1:00 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by FlyeBye
I think they had to come up with a solution, since this time, the points brought me over the line and I wrote that when inquiring about the missing points.
Anyway, once you reach the 350,000 even though you don't according to them, they can still correct this as it should be.
Well they have repeatedly told me they will manually make me LUMO even with the points manually messed up, as non ay Tierpoints soooo..... any bets on if I will be Ultimately Diamondly Illuminated on Tuesday or nooooooooot 😆😆😆😆😆
FlyeBye likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2022, 1:08 pm
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Originally Posted by ffay005
Is this a serious question?
I guess I'm just baffled how many things they can screw up. Now even the most basic things that worked forever can't be trusted. I'm kind of glad I didn't book anything during the promo.
ffay005, OH-LGG and kauppias like this.
Old Mar 29, 2022, 2:46 pm

Programs: AY LUMO
Finnair screws up so many things nowadays.

And all they can do, they are so sorry that things arent working.
FFlash likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2022, 4:45 pm

Programs: AY+ Lumo (LTG), LH SEN
Originally Posted by intuition
I guess I'm just baffled how many things they can screw up. Now even the most basic things that worked forever can't be trusted. I'm kind of glad I didn't book anything during the promo.
They used to use a lot of 3rd party services earlier. Even when choosing a seat you were routed to Amadeus and back. Now, they have finally merged a lot of services into their own website which is absolutely the right thing to do and was so overdue. But that means more services are now in the hands of Finnair developers which really should explain everything.
intuition likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2022, 10:43 pm

Programs: Onko teillä S-etukorttia?
Originally Posted by kauppias
Well they have repeatedly told me they will manually make me LUMO even with the points manually messed up, as non ay Tierpoints soooo..... any bets on if I will be Ultimately Diamondly Illuminated on Tuesday or nooooooooot 😆😆😆😆😆
Did you change again? I thought you cancelled flights and was going to be lumo end of the year or something?
Or "ei seepra raidoistaan pääse"?
FFlash likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2022, 11:13 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by Jorma
Did you change again? I thought you cancelled flights and was going to be lumo end of the year or something?
since moving my holidays so late was not a option I decided to keep 1 BKK run and just cancelled the rest of my ay flights. The one is enough to put me over anyways...

I realized theres no good end solution here so I will just go for it and liquidare after lumo ends 😆😁

The benefits and treatment at AF are more appealing so I will shift more there tbh and will maximize the yield in 2022-2023...

Originally Posted by Jorma

Upgraded flights but so far only 1 flight has posted automatically as lumo qualifying so I am leery 😆😆😁

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Mar 30, 2022 at 6:10 am Reason: Please edit previous post instead of starting a new post
Old Apr 26, 2022, 6:03 am

Programs: AY LUMO
Sweden:

Book Business Class tickets for direct flights from Arlanda to the USA or Thailand until 2 Mayyou will get the Gold membership!

Terms and conditions for the Finnair Plus Gold tier match

• Offer ends: 2 May 2022.
  • Travel period: until 31 October 2022.
  • Eligible ticket: all Business Class ticket types for direct flights from Arlanda to the USA and Thailand.
  • If you cancel the flight bookings you have made, the Gold membership won't be granted.
  • Gold status is valid for a year.
  • For existing members, the current tier is zeroed, and a new tracking period starts.
  • Standard requalification rules apply to renew the status after the tier tracking period ends.
https://www.finnair.com/se-en/special-offers
Old Apr 26, 2022, 6:21 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Is there anyone anymore who isn't Gold?
renila, florens, cistavoda and 4 others like this.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 6:25 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by OH-LGG
This seems... desperate. Gold for a one-way business flight? I guess most people who take this offer will fly roundtrip which is almost 50% of gold anyway. Looks like the cheapest way to buy gold right now would be about 1500 euros with this offer, with >2000 for most. Not out of line with buying plat with points in some recent offers and more expensive (though far less painful) than ATR-running.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 6:31 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, HH Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Diamond Elite
Looks like AY is wasting resources by instagram/facebook bling bling and promotion höpöhöpö such as this.

Why not focus on pressing matters?
Old Apr 26, 2022, 6:41 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
But so far it is only Gold minus 4 SH upgrades... Did anyone's dearests receive those?
Old Apr 26, 2022, 6:56 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by mpkz
This seems... desperate. Gold for a one-way business flight? I guess most people who take this offer will fly roundtrip which is almost 50% of gold anyway.
Double tier points would fit for more. And you could also get Gold with a LH J Flex return.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 7:02 am

Programs: AY+ Gold
Originally Posted by OH-LGG
Doesn't appear that MIA is on the table for this offer. Is it confirmed to be coming back ex ARN for this coming winter season? That'd be the flight I'd be most interested in, eh.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 7:09 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Finnair is also running full page ads in major swedish newspapers to support the direct routes from ARN. This morning for instance in prominent place in Svenska Dagbladet - that didn't come cheap.
manywhere likes this.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 7:58 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
Originally Posted by intuition
Finnair is also running full page ads in major swedish newspapers to support the direct routes from ARN. This morning for instance in prominent place in Svenska Dagbladet - that didn't come cheap.
Removed.

Last edited by TTL; Apr 27, 2022 at 4:22 am Reason: too drunk

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.