New AY Visa Credit card with Aktia

Old Jun 7, 2022, 11:05 am

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
Originally Posted by Kuluttajaluottotiedot
Kuukausimaksu on 6,00 euroa
Tilinhoitomaksu 46,80 euroa vuodessa veloitetaan kortin luotto-ominaisuuden käytöstä.
Tilinhoitomaksu 3,90 euroa/kk
Tilitietojen muuttaminen 10,00 euroa
E-lasku 0,00 euroa/kk
Paperilasku 3,00 euroa/kk
So E-billing is free except account management does cost 3.9€ per moon. I don't know if you see it as both of you being wrong or both of you being right?
Abducted Alien and kauppias like this.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 11:35 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by Courmisch
So E-billing is free except account management does cost 3.9€ per moon. I don't know if you see it as both of you being wrong or both of you being right?
so the cheapest one can get and use this new card is 9,90€per month right?

I wish they just were straight up with these damn fees

3p p € is good enough for me to take on the card and maximize it, I will just cancel the other one, intresting to see if nordea and SEB match this.

I would love to see some status tie up ie 10% of the points earned would be status points etc or for every 20k charged an extra eu upg or perhaps reduced monthly fee with status say 6€ basic and silver 5 for gold 4for plat and 3 for LUMO 😁😁
jimmathin likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 11:36 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat, Hilton Honors Gold
Originally Posted by kauppias
so the cheapest one can get and use this new card is 9,90€per month right?

I wish they just were straight up with these damn fees
At least with other cards, no tilinhoitomaksu 3,90 is due if you pay the entire amount each month.
r2d2, ffay005, TapioR and 5 others like this.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 12:02 pm

Programs: AY+ Plat basic
Yes, I read i so that the minimum that you can get away with is 6 € / month. Then if you want a papercopy of your bill, it's +3 € / month. Then if you want to use the credit (in other words you don't pay the whole bill 100 % every month), you pay another +3,9 € / month.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 12:19 pm

Programs: AYPlat, BASilver, SQG
Originally Posted by kanamurva
Yes, I read i so that the minimum that you can get away with is 6 € / month. Then if you want a papercopy of your bill, it's +3 € / month. Then if you want to use the credit (in other words you don't pay the whole bill 100 % every month), you pay another +3,9 € / month.
This is how I read it, so a bit more than Nordea MC, but as said, 50% more points....
Maybe time to say goodbye to AXPlat?
kauppias likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 12:32 pm

When do I have to be on Gold level to get the two SH upgrade vouchers? When I apply for the card? When I activate it? Or is it enought to be on gold when the first three months (with 500e spended each) have passed? Also, when the card must be activated? Can I order it now and activate it in Dec? (I am to get Gold later this year).
Old Jun 7, 2022, 12:53 pm

Programs: Drawer of Cards
Done!
"Kortti ja tunnusluku lähetetään sinulle postitse erillisissä kirjeissä kahden viikon kuluessa. Aloita kortin käyttö lataamalla puhelimeesi Finnair Visa -sovellus."
once i receive the card will cancel the SEB
Abducted Alien likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 1:06 pm

Programs: Finnair Plat
If I read the T/C correctly, there are two major benefit compared to the SEC MC: 1) 3 points/EUR and 2) possibility to choose preffered monthly payment (100%)

This SEB default 10% monthly default payment upsets me every time I change it manually and even more on those months when I have forgotten to correct it. For this reason I'm happy to get rig of the SEB MC.

I just accomplished the online card application. Quite handy I must say. However, it was asking only for one bank's account information; I have split my finances into two banks. Let's see if they accept me;-)

Who gets the first card?
mpkz and kauppias like this.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 1:22 pm

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
Oh damn, I am a complete moron, I left the default less-than-full payback percentage.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 1:44 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by lkrt
At least with other cards, no tilinhoitomaksu 3,90 is due if you pay the entire amount each month.
Originally Posted by kanamurva
Originally Posted by sakari1707
This is how I read it, so a bit more than Nordea MC, but as said, 50% more points....

Ok, well that's more reasonable then 👍👍👍
Old Jun 7, 2022, 2:35 pm

Programs: AY, BT, DY and SK. Scandic, Radisson, Marriott and HHonors. ClubONE
Originally Posted by JoRz
When do I have to be on Gold level to get the two SH upgrade vouchers? When I apply for the card? When I activate it? Or is it enought to be on gold when the first three months (with 500e spended each) have passed? Also, when the card must be activated? Can I order it now and activate it in Dec? (I am to get Gold later this year).
I’d like to know this as well. Additionally, purchases in a foreign currency seem to carry a max. 2,75% fee. Didn’t see what the current fee is. If it is 2,75%, then I wouldn’t use this outside of the eurozone.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 3:16 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by cheesyfeet
Well that sucked. Would have loved to receive 3pts for every €, but I was instantly rejected by the algorithm.

I would have changed my SEB for this in a heartbeat.
I just wonder about these autochecks, system wanted to give access to my bank data to verify incomes but finally failed and request me to upload a copy of income statement.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 11:03 pm

Programs: AY+ Plat basic
Originally Posted by sakari1707
As a new AXPlat owner I'm keeping that card since I like those perks but I'm not using it since the value is too bad especially now compared to this Aktia card. Maybe some car rental is an exception since you get the insurance with AX.
Old Jun 8, 2022, 12:34 am

Originally Posted by FFlash
I just wonder about these autochecks, system wanted to give access to my bank data to verify incomes but finally failed and request me to upload a copy of income statement.
whenever the algoritmi says no to me I ask for a manual check and have allways been approved so far. Lets see what happens here 😁😁😁
manywhere likes this.
Old Jun 8, 2022, 7:48 am

Programs: Finnair Plat
Originally Posted by Talonmies
If I read the T/C correctly, there are two major benefit compared to the SEC MC: 1) 3 points/EUR and 2) possibility to choose preffered monthly payment (100%)

This SEB default 10% monthly default payment upsets me every time I change it manually and even more on those months when I have forgotten to correct it. For this reason I'm happy to get rig of the SEB MC.

I just accomplished the online card application. Quite handy I must say. However, it was asking only for one bank's account information; I have split my finances into two banks. Let's see if they accept me;-)

Who gets the first card?
I got the confirmation e-mail "..Kortti lähetetään sinulle postitse kahden viikon kuluessa..." only a few minutes after the application. Maybe my humble 10k credit limit helped?

We'll keep you posted how it worked from here onwards.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.