Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Were you part of the survey?

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2020, 12:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Question Were you part of the survey?

There was a mail this morning from Finnair Plus about their summer program, etc. One part of it read (bolding mine):
A recent survey among our frequent flyers indicates a good level of optimism and eagerness to travel as travel restrictions are lifted. As you may already know, we have taken a number of measures at the airport and onboard to ensure that your health is protected as you travel with us. The most visible change to customers is the requirement wear a mask for the entire duration of the flight. You can read more about the measures we have taken here.
A survey among frequent flyers surely must include people on this forum. Did you receive it and what was asked in it?
Old May 19, 2020, 1:15 am

Programs: Finnair (AY) Platinum, Air France Silver, Tallink Club One Silver :)
I was not part of this survey.
Old May 19, 2020, 1:33 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
no survey here either
Old May 19, 2020, 4:24 am

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
not part of it
Old May 19, 2020, 4:51 am

Programs: AY Platinum (OWE), SK G(*G), BW Diamond
Maybe the survey was for the current frequent flyers (whoever they are)
Steve_Hun likes this.
Old May 19, 2020, 4:59 am

Programs: AY Platinum, IHG Gold, Diners
I was. I can't remember it exactly, but I seem to recall that it asked about future travel plans privately and for business, and when in time the travel would take place. Also, what were the main impediments for travel e.g. restrictions in the departure and arrival countries, fear of infection etc.
Old May 19, 2020, 9:19 am

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
I don't remember if I was.
Old May 19, 2020, 9:39 am

Programs: AY Lumo, AF Platinum
I never sse any invite for a survey. I would probably qualify also as a current frequent flyer although it is still less than my norm
SPBanker likes this.
Old May 20, 2020, 11:02 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Originally Posted by niksal
I was.
Good to hear! I was getting worried Mr Manner was starting his competing Höpö-thread!

As the starter of the Finnair Höpö-Höpö-thread™ I will vigorously fight back on any infringement!
Gnopps likes this.
Old May 20, 2020, 11:32 am

Programs: AFKL PLT, BA Gold, SK Gold, AY Gold, A3 Silver, LH FTL, IHG Gold, Marriott Silver
I got the survey. It was pretty much about the general feelings regarding all future travels and so on.
napapiiri and SPBanker like this.
Old May 21, 2020, 11:06 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by napapiiri
I never sse any invite for a survey. I would probably qualify also as a current frequent flyer although it is still less than my norm
For a few seconds I read this "my mom". I thought "Wow, she must fly A LOT."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.