Wiki Posts
Search

What is reliable App or Website

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2020, 3:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
What is reliable App or Website

I have total confusing informations on upcoming flights, yesterday my +1 received an email that she should contact AY because a schedule needs to be rebooked, that email looks like the first leg of our journey is canceled (BKK-HGK on CX).

I checked this on my website profile - anything looks fine, but I can´t go into the booking (the change my booking option don t work), then I checked this on my app (Android) also everything looks fine, but in the app (iOS) of Mrs. Size the return flight now starts in HGK. Its a booking on one PNR.

Try to contact AY on every possible way, now I m in the waiting line for close to two hours. The problem is we are about to leave in two days, so I want to get this fixed. Is it normal that the information on different devices show different things?
Old Mar 15, 2020, 3:44 am

Programs: AY+ Plat (OWE)
Originally Posted by Ed Size
Try to contact AY on every possible way, now I m in the waiting line for close to two hours. The problem is we are about to leave in two days, so I want to get this fixed. Is it normal that the information on different devices show different things?
I have noticed similar behaviour and logging out from Android and then back has always "synchronized" the Android App.
Old Mar 15, 2020, 3:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
Originally Posted by ff_flyer
I have noticed similar behaviour and logging out from Android and then back has always "synchronized" the Android App.
Ok I just refreshed the app a few times will try this. But still the website still shows anything in order.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.