Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2020 Promotions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2020, 8:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
It was 0,40€/share for current shareholders, with limited amount available - told the missus to jump on it for full load.
Old Jul 14, 2020, 12:43 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Now got the AY email that says you need to register for the doublepoints campaign through ”book and fly” link but I cannot see any way how the reg is really done
???
Old Jul 14, 2020, 1:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by FFlash
Now got the AY email that says you need to register for the doublepoints campaign through ”book and fly” link but I cannot see any way how the reg is really done???
Register AGAIN? I already got the confirmation of registration... AY IT & marketing at their respective best, though I suspect it's marketing's cluelessness this time
Old Jul 14, 2020, 1:34 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by FFlash
Now got the AY email that says you need to register for the doublepoints campaign through ”book and fly” link but I cannot see any way how the reg is really done
???
So did you register already prior? I don‘t have any mentioning of the campaign in the current mail, but I registered with the previous mail.
Old Jul 14, 2020, 9:17 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
So being the pessimist I am I started to wonder how the double EQM points would credit....

as I have qualified for Plat allready MY only reason to collect more more would obviously be LUMO or then there is really no point to collect more AY+.

SO I called to confirm if the DEQM points would credit as bonus EQM or as Flown Finnair EQM

not suprisingly it seems no one else ead asked that yet 😂😂 so they promised to check, I then thought I should have asked here surely someone has allready had some of these double points Post here to their accounts

I dont want to cancel and rebook just to find the whole thing pointless 😄
Old Jul 15, 2020, 12:21 am

Originally Posted by kauppias
So being the pessimist I am I started to wonder how the double EQM points would credit....

as I have qualified for Plat allready MY only reason to collect more more would obviously be LUMO or then there is really no point to collect more AY+.

SO I called to confirm if the DEQM points would credit as bonus EQM or as Flown Finnair EQM

not suprisingly it seems no one else ead asked that yet 😂😂 so they promised to check, I then thought I should have asked here surely someone has allready had some of these double points Post here to their accounts

I dont want to cancel and rebook just to find the whole thing pointless 😄
While it is good to check I doubt that it is handled differently than your status bonus. The points do not post separately. Same goes for the last double tier points campaign around 3 years ago.
Old Jul 15, 2020, 12:31 am

Programs: AY LUMO
Originally Posted by Jainzar
. Same goes for the last double tier points campaign around 3 years ago.
What campaign was that?
Old Jul 15, 2020, 1:05 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
While it is good to check I doubt that it is handled differently than your status bonus. The points do not post separately. Same goes for the last double tier points campaign around 3 years ago.
allways good to be sure. I assumed the traded Tier points would also count as AY since they are issued by AY for AY points but I was wrong there too so now I am trying to be sure 😄😄
Old Jul 15, 2020, 1:24 am

Originally Posted by OH-LGG
What campaign was that?
It was personal invite only back then, but some people here got it.
Old Jul 15, 2020, 1:28 am

Programs: AY LUMO
It was personal invite only back then.
Ok. I remember double tier points campaign was about 10 years ago. And after that only extra award points offers.
Old Jul 15, 2020, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
By the way, the promo applies only to base points, right? So a European flight in J goes from 4k-5k to 8k-9k (not 10k) depending on current tier?
Old Jul 15, 2020, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by Courmisch
By the way, the promo applies only to base points, right? So a European flight in J goes from 4k-5k to 8k-9k (not 10k) depending on current tier?
Yes, correct. It was stated before in this thread that they also mentioned it this time explicitly in the T&C.
Old Jul 16, 2020, 4:27 am

Programs: AY+ Lumo, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by lkrt
Seems like a few promos are now live:

The registration button doesn't do anything for me. Does it work for you?
Is the registration for this still open somewhere? I found the Norwegian site, where the 1000 extra points campaign is still mentioned, but the "read more" button there doesn't work. I can't find this campaign even being mentioned anywhere else on the finnair website.
Old Jul 16, 2020, 8:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
The 1000 points campaign is older, from June. And in classic fashion, it only covered award points only once.
Old Jul 16, 2020, 8:29 am

Originally Posted by Courmisch
The 1000 points campaign is older, from June. And in classic fashion, it only covered award points only once.
when did it end? my 1000p never posted nor had AY Plat desk bothered to respond busy busy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.