Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

AIr Baltic is matching Finnair gold, plat. and lumotic into their highest status

AIr Baltic is matching Finnair gold, plat. and lumotic into their highest status

Old Sep 3, 19, 3:46 am
Original Poster

https://www.airbaltic.com/en/airbaltic-club-offers
Make your travel experience even more comfortable by joining the airBaltic Club loyalty program and enjoy all the perks of being a VIP member. Regardless of your most frequently used carrier you can apply for the VIP status level based on the one you have already earned with another airline.
To submit your match request, please provide us with your PINS number, a copy of another valid airline loyalty card and account statement by e-mail at [email protected]. *

*If necessary, we may ask for additional information to validate your status with the current carrier.Status match for the airBaltic Club VIP card is available for Finnair Plus (Gold, Platinum and Platinum Lumo), SAS EuroBonus (Gold, Diamond) and Lufthansa Miles&More (Senator, Hon Circle member) status owners.
Status match is limited to once-per-lifetime per account.
Status match is only offered to members who have achieved elite status through actual flight miles or segments in another airline program.
Verification and approval may take up to two weeks. The frequent flyer will receive a welcome e-mail once their status match is approved.
All terms and conditions of the airBaltic Club program apply.

The airBaltic Club VIP status allows to enjoy the following special privileges:
  • free upgrade to Business class two times per year;
  • possibility to visit business lounges at airports together with an accompanying person;
  • priority check-in;
  • fast track security check together with an accompanying person at Riga International airport;
  • fast track security check in Vilnius and Tallinn airports;
  • two items of hand luggage free of charge;
  • heavy cabin bag free of charge;
  • option to choose your seat;
  • option to buy up to 20 000 pins per calendar year;
  • VIP customer support via Whatsapp and phone.
TTL and SPBanker like this.
Old Sep 3, 19, 3:59 am

Programs: Drawer of Cards
lol i have just sent an email to pins to terminate my account and delete all my data 2 weeks ago.
cistavoda likes this.
Old Sep 3, 19, 4:58 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo
Originally Posted by Clydez View Post
lol i have just sent an email to pins to terminate my account and delete all my data 2 weeks ago.
Now ask for a new customer welcome bonus?
florens likes this.
Old Sep 3, 19, 5:16 am

Programs: Drawer of Cards
Originally Posted by cistavoda View Post
Now ask for a new customer welcome bonus?
hahha good idea, but i just dont fine it attractive at all.
Old Sep 3, 19, 9:52 am

Programs: AY LUMO (500K+), Etihad Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President Circle, Hilton Diamond
there was one status match in spring as well, but please correct me if i am wrong - these 2 upgrades per year - were not included?
Old Sep 4, 19, 12:12 am

Originally Posted by spek View Post
there was one status match in spring as well, but please correct me if i am wrong - these 2 upgrades per year - were not included?
This is pretty major, because there's literally no interest for me if that's the case I could just barely imagine taking a cheap positioning flight via them if it was a 50 business class.
Old Oct 8, 19, 5:38 am

Programs: AY LUMO (500K+), Etihad Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President Circle, Hilton Diamond
Anyone has had a possibility or read somewhat to match AY to Skyteam?
Old Oct 8, 19, 5:40 am

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Not for many years.
Old Oct 8, 19, 5:44 am

Programs: AY Lumo, A3 Gold, TK Elite Plus, BT VIP
Originally Posted by spek View Post
Anyone has had a possibility or read somewhat to match AY to Skyteam?
Have you tried Garuda?
Old Oct 8, 19, 5:47 am

Originally Posted by on22cz View Post
Have you tried Garuda?
not yet, but gonna try then.
Having a LUMO tier at the moment, and probably for the future as well - so, most of the flights i collect from OW, but need some back-doors from time to time - though the LUMO for them is not telling too much...
Old Oct 8, 19, 5:50 am

Programs: AY Lumo, A3 Gold, TK Elite Plus, BT VIP
How about getting back doors on *A with TK challenge? If ST is the condition, indirect way might be Delta. Not sure about AY eligibility, though.
Old Oct 8, 19, 6:01 am

How about getting back doors on *A with TK challenge? If ST is the condition, indirect way might be Delta. Not sure about AY eligibility, though.
TK has worked out so far, yeah.
Delta - then probably should show some US based flights and address... but yeah, also considerable
Old Oct 8, 19, 2:54 pm

Programs: Free agent
DL does not match AY from personal experience. They do however match SK. No US residency requirement as far as I know.

TK will give the challenge to all OW Emerald except BA Gold which is due to their incompetence not recognizing the name "Gold" as Emerald.
Old Oct 8, 19, 4:03 pm

Programs: AY Lumo, AF Platinum
Having a US address is actually a disadvantage with DL because then you fall into their horrible revenue based status scheme.
Old Oct 8, 19, 4:24 pm

Programs: Free agent
Originally Posted by napapiiri View Post
Having a US address is actually a disadvantage with DL because then you fall into their horrible revenue based status scheme.
Exactly, luckily I have an old document from Maistraatti with my old Finnish address on it I can send to them to get around this requirement. Being ATL based I try to avoid them like the plague. I use mainly AA, UA, WN and B6 which works pretty well. DL tickets are exorbitantly priced ex-ATL due to the cushy relationship between DL and the City of Atlanta.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: