Point history?

Old Jun 5, 19, 11:29 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: try to stay home
Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
Posts: 1,434
Point history?

Is there still an option to look back into you pointy activity for more then a few months? I only can look back till 08/18 - before I could look for at least a couple of years. Is this changed or I m just not finding the right site?
Ed Size is offline  
Old Jun 6, 19, 11:26 am
  #2  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: MMX (CPH)
Programs: QR PC Platinum, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, SK EB silver, Nordic Choice Platinum, Liberokerho GOLD, SJ Black
Posts: 11,595
My history shows back to 2017, ie 2 years back. AFAIK, you never could see more than 2 years back?

Before, it looked like you could go further, and you had like a 8-10 pages of history. But if you browsed through the actual pages, as soon as you hit T-2 years, it just cycled back to most recent flight and started over.
intuition is offline  
Old Jun 6, 19, 11:56 am
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: try to stay home
Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
Posts: 1,434
Originally Posted by intuition View Post
My history shows back to 2017, ie 2 years back. AFAIK, you never could see more than 2 years back?

Before, it looked like you could go further, and you had like a 8-10 pages of history. But if you browsed through the actual pages, as soon as you hit T-2 years, it just cycled back to most recent flight and started over.
I could look back a little longer, but right now I only can look back to somewhere in 2018. And I need to find out flight dates for 2017. Need to organize my emails more efficient.
Ed Size is offline  
Old Jun 6, 19, 12:57 pm
  #4  
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: HEL
Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Posts: 4,328
Originally Posted by intuition View Post
My history shows back to 2017, ie 2 years back. AFAIK, you never could see more than 2 years back?

Before, it looked like you could go further, and you had like a 8-10 pages of history. But if you browsed through the actual pages, as soon as you hit T-2 years, it just cycled back to most recent flight and started over.
Way back when the point history was introduced, I was able to to go back to 1998, for example.
Ed Size likes this.
SPBanker is offline  
Old Jun 6, 19, 1:07 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Programs: AY Platinum (OWE)
Posts: 73
Originally Posted by Ed Size View Post
I could look back a little longer, but right now I only can look back to somewhere in 2018. And I need to find out flight dates for 2017. Need to organize my emails more efficient.
I had the same problem before and I just asked from Finnair chat and they sent me the "flight log" from the time period I requested. Not as convenient as it would be directly from the personal profile, but better than nothing.
Ed Size likes this.
AndyA is offline  
Old Jun 6, 19, 1:45 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Helsinki-Vantaa APT, Finland
Programs: AY GUEST
Posts: 4,354
Back in good old days when statement was on paper. Nothing was changed or deleted afterwards
SPBanker, Trav1970 and Steve_Hun like this.
OH-LGG is online now  
Old Jun 6, 19, 3:56 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: HEL
Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Posts: 5,244
Looks like somebody was doing MR's ex-BKK Did you have the same crew on every flight? AY had a base at BKK and crew stayed there for relatively long periods, flying SIN / HKG routes back and forth, before finally returning to HEL.
ffay005 is offline  
Old Jun 6, 19, 9:47 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Helsinki-Vantaa APT, Finland
Programs: AY GUEST
Posts: 4,354
Originally Posted by ffay005 View Post
Looks like somebody was doing MR's ex-BKK Did you have the same crew on every flight? AY had a base at BKK and crew stayed there for relatively long periods, flying SIN / HKG routes back and forth, before finally returning to HEL.
AY crew did HKG or SIN on next day arriving from HEL and then back to HEL meaning 2 nights in BKK. So in this case HEL-BKK 097 and AY091/092 BKK-HKG-BKK had same cabin crew.

MR's from BKK were all fun. In C it was approx 20.000 THB and nice luxury rides with MD-11.
OH-LGG is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: