Wiki Posts
Search

Point history?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2019, 11:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
Point history?

Is there still an option to look back into you pointy activity for more then a few months? I only can look back till 08/18 - before I could look for at least a couple of years. Is this changed or I m just not finding the right site?
Old Jun 6, 2019, 11:26 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
My history shows back to 2017, ie 2 years back. AFAIK, you never could see more than 2 years back?

Before, it looked like you could go further, and you had like a 8-10 pages of history. But if you browsed through the actual pages, as soon as you hit T-2 years, it just cycled back to most recent flight and started over.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
Originally Posted by intuition
My history shows back to 2017, ie 2 years back. AFAIK, you never could see more than 2 years back?

Before, it looked like you could go further, and you had like a 8-10 pages of history. But if you browsed through the actual pages, as soon as you hit T-2 years, it just cycled back to most recent flight and started over.
I could look back a little longer, but right now I only can look back to somewhere in 2018. And I need to find out flight dates for 2017. Need to organize my emails more efficient.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 12:57 pm
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by intuition

Way back when the point history was introduced, I was able to to go back to 1998, for example.
Ed Size likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 1:07 pm

Programs: AY Platinum (OWE)
Originally Posted by Ed Size
I could look back a little longer, but right now I only can look back to somewhere in 2018. And I need to find out flight dates for 2017. Need to organize my emails more efficient.
I had the same problem before and I just asked from Finnair chat and they sent me the "flight log" from the time period I requested. Not as convenient as it would be directly from the personal profile, but better than nothing.
Ed Size likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 1:45 pm

Programs: AY LUMO
Back in good old days when statement was on paper. Nothing was changed or deleted afterwards
SPBanker, Trav1970 and Steve_Hun like this.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 3:56 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Looks like somebody was doing MR's ex-BKK Did you have the same crew on every flight? AY had a base at BKK and crew stayed there for relatively long periods, flying SIN / HKG routes back and forth, before finally returning to HEL.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 9:47 pm

Programs: AY LUMO
Originally Posted by ffay005
Looks like somebody was doing MR's ex-BKK Did you have the same crew on every flight? AY had a base at BKK and crew stayed there for relatively long periods, flying SIN / HKG routes back and forth, before finally returning to HEL.
AY crew did HKG or SIN on next day arriving from HEL and then back to HEL meaning 2 nights in BKK. So in this case HEL-BKK 097 and AY091/092 BKK-HKG-BKK had same cabin crew.

MR's from BKK were all fun. In C it was approx 20.000 THB and nice luxury rides with MD-11.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.