Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jfk arrival on AY5

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2019, 11:58 am

Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
You mean the lady from one of the contract companies managing the lines by yelling at everyone?

I was in 8D, what about you?
Boom, made me wonder how a single person got everything so f***ed up. 2A, tall handsome guy, huh ;-)
miamiflyer8 likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2019, 8:14 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, GC Jade
Originally Posted by OHKRT

Boom, made me wonder how a single person got everything so f***ed up. 2A, tall handsome guy, huh ;-)
Many of us on the same flight, it seems. I was in 5D (6th opup in a row). Immigration for me was reasonably smooth. The only thing screwing things up was the lady directing express connections in front of lines in a pretty random fashion. I wasn’t paying too much attention, but probably about 15 minutes to get through for me.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 2:56 am

Originally Posted by _ra_
Many of us on the same flight, it seems. I was in 5D (6th opup in a row).
6th opup on a row. Good stuff, and clearly a change highly appreciated. Anyone returning with AY6 today?
Old Jun 13, 2019, 4:58 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
... (6th opup in a row). ...
So that is the reason platinum basic cannot use vouchers for upgrades anymore...
Old Jun 13, 2019, 6:16 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
The only thing screwing things up was the lady directing express connections in front of lines in a pretty random fashion.
Yes that and then suddenly starting to separate the manual lanes into first timer ESTAS (didn't even recall that was a thing anymore, at least not ORD) and others with work and student visas...
Old Jun 16, 2019, 2:02 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Took us 1h today from door open to Flagship Lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.