Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Take your fellow passengers into consideration - suggestions

Take your fellow passengers into consideration - suggestions

Old Apr 16, 2019, 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by Trav1970
Surströmming?
I think the idea is that you put your surströmming in your hold luggage and that the cans break during the flight so that everyone on the flight gets surströmming on their stuff.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 2:32 pm

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
My pet peeves are people who sit in my assigned seat and assume I'll be OK giving it to them, as on a recent ORD-ATL operated by a E175 I booked 8A (first row of Y) which has good legroom to strectch right under the F seat infront as there's no bulkhead wall compared to 8C which has the issue of the drink cart slamming into my knees. Asking courteously the woman seated in my seat she reluctantly had her husband take 8D and her in 8C and during the boarding process she tried every trick in the book including flirting to try and steal my 8A. Guy in 8F was tired of her .....ing so he took 8C and had the couple take 8DF. I assume the couple wasn't supposed to be seated in Main Cabin Extra to begin with and decided to self upgrade which AA seems to allow as the perk is free booze, and inevitably they decided it would be a great idea to get hammered on a 600 mile flight.

If they'd have sat in their original seats and asked nicely then I would've thought differently.

Another pet peeve is people who do not bother to shower before heading to the airport... Even worse than the above
Steve_Hun likes this.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 10:06 pm

Programs: AY+ Plat, TK Elite
Originally Posted by Some person
I think the idea is that you put your surströmming in your hold luggage and that the cans break during the flight so that everyone on the flight gets surströmming on their stuff.
Reminds me that one time during KMG-SZX flight that somebody's bottle of sesame seed oil broke and soaked my backpack. I can _still_ smell the oil on parts of the bag after 8 years (and I washed the bag 3 times after the incident).
But I digress.
remymartin likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 3:58 pm

I think this is just a great move (limited recline)
https://www.today.com/money/delta-ma...planes-t152321
Old Apr 20, 2019, 4:51 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Originally Posted by ylefin
I think this is just a great move (limited recline)
https://www.today.com/money/delta-ma...planes-t152321
AY already has this in place. Recline on the narrowbody fleet is almost non-existent.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.