Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The NRT thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2019, 6:28 am

Programs: AY+ Gold, SK EBG
Originally Posted by reflektia
Or to basically almost any place in Japan. There are very little connecting domestic flights from KIX/NRT. NGO and FUK have little bit more, but still not even close to the frequencies of HND.
Fully agree, my post mainly concerned Tokyo/Kanto area. Also for KIX and NRT a big portion of the domestic flights are serviced by LCC, which are more focused on leisure destination such as FUK, OKA, CTS than "business destination" like ITM, NGO or HND.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 11:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Originally Posted by reflektia
Satellite F is much more quieter. No sushi bar but otherwise same. Also usually very close to AY gates.
So AY tends to leave from the satellite, right? Would this require a bus or train, or only a long(ish?) walk after security and passport control?

My BP wants me to go to the QF lounge, which is located in the satelllite. Time permitting, I'll probably try the AA lounge instead, but how long is the walk/ride to the AY gates from there?
Old Feb 20, 2019, 1:26 am

Originally Posted by ffay005
So AY tends to leave from the satellite, right? Would this require a bus or train, or only a long(ish?) walk after security and passport control?

My BP wants me to go to the QF lounge, which is located in the satelllite. Time permitting, I'll probably try the AA lounge instead, but how long is the walk/ride to the AY gates from there?
AY always leaves from satellite. There is around 5 minute walk from main terminal. From AA lounge I would reserve 10 minutes, and leave 5 minutes before boarding time. Boarding usually starts on time and takes 15-20 minutes.

From satellite you can see boarding process, and when you see people on the jet bridge, it is time for last fast glass.
ffay005 and SPBanker like this.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 1:30 am
Original Poster

Thanks! If it's so close by, then I might as well stay in the AA lounge and go to the gate before boarding starts.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 6:35 pm
Original Poster

At the AC now. A lot less crowded than the Sakura lounge, and a more substantial breakfast. Thanks for the tip! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.