Old Jan 14, 2019, 1:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SanDiego1K
Current and historical promotions

This is a thread for reporting details of promotions in the Finnair+ program.

The purpose of the wiki is to keep a repository of current and historical promotions. This works best if all details are given in a post of the thread. Once such a post is made, edit the wiki and add a short description of promo in headline-style, with a link to the post that holds the detailed information. (You can create such a link by right-clicking the post-number and copy link location).
Do not link to the promo itself from the Wiki, as the promo page is likely to disappear once the promo ended and such link will die, leaving the wiki sans historical info.

2018 and earlier promotions can be found here.
Print Wikipost

2019 Promotions

Old Feb 12, 2019, 8:14 am

Programs: AY+ Platinum / FlyingBlue Gold
Does anyone have a link?
Old Feb 12, 2019, 8:18 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo, LX SEN, Marriott Titanium
Valentine's Day special, and instead of seeing a weekend offer to Paris for two, the first thing I see is an offer to Bangkok for one person. Are they trying to tell me something...
Old Feb 12, 2019, 8:22 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), TK Elite (*G), BT VIP, HH D, BW DS
Originally Posted by SuloL
Does anyone know if these book into X or a separate bucket (if so, which)?
Probably answering my own question. With a quick search, these tickets are not available even if X is available.

Edit: CS told me these normally probably likely book into W, which would surely explain the zero availability.

Edit2: CS came back after investigation to tell me that these do book into X. Well obviously they don't, as I could book a normal award for a specific date but not one of these.

Last edited by SuloL; Feb 12, 2019 at 8:55 am Reason: Added data point.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 8:23 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Originally Posted by BlueNordicSky
Valentine's Day special, and instead of seeing a weekend offer to Paris for two, the first thing I see is an offer to Bangkok for one person. Are they trying to tell me something...
ROTFL

They just hijacked the theme and forgot all about the backgrpund
Old Feb 12, 2019, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY+Plat
Originally Posted by EuroFlash
Does anyone have a link?
https://www.finnair.com/fi/gb/offers?CAMPAIGN_ID=4745
Old Feb 12, 2019, 9:16 am

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
Don't all points + money fares book into X ? (well, or U)
Old Feb 12, 2019, 1:19 pm

Programs: AY LUMO
Now HKG offer removed from AY site.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 1:32 pm

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
Not bad, vappu in Alicante (well, Torrevieja actually) for €29.79 + 15000 points + two of my sister's upgrade vouchers. Very good upgrade availability on those flights.
ffay005 and seldomrfly like this.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 2:15 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Kaligo has a double points offer running for 3 days for any loyalty program for stays until end of April.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 3:05 am

Programs: AY Platinum (OWE), SK G(*G), BW Diamond
Is there any valid discounts ongoing for preorders. There are some for flights until end of feb but should one expect similar to occur also for early march? For sure, tier bonus is in anu case but it seems that -20% discount is a persistant campaing but can't find anything valid for a flight in first week of march.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 3:11 am

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Right now, there's a "buy €75, get 20 % off" offer for late Feb. I'm flying, but my purchase is below the limit, so no discount for me except the 10 % tier discount.

For March, they will probably announce it later. You can place your order now and you'll still qualify for the discount if there is a campaign. I've done that before. (When they publish the campaign, you can of course go back to check your order to see the new, lower price.)
Old Feb 17, 2019, 4:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
The 20% off campaign is for flights between 18-28/Feb (guess who has a homebound on 1/Mar?) and there's a minimum order requirement as mentioned above.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 2:09 pm

There seems to be a better campaign after 28.2.
A bottle of Bollinger is 38.70€ on 28.2., but on 1.3. it is 34.40€. I have flights for both days coming up, and prices are different from one day to another.
​​​​
​​​​
Old Feb 17, 2019, 2:26 pm

Programs: AY Platinum (OWE), SK G(*G), BW Diamond
I noticed the same thing, however, only the general discount seemed to apply, no tier discount at all.
At least I assume the 10% would apply automatically, no need to input any codes. Maybe they are dropping the 10% and changing it to general 20%?
Old Feb 17, 2019, 2:42 pm

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Probably another 20% campaign. You can't have both, so it will be only the 20% discount in March then, for tier members too.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.