FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Finnair | Finnair Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/finnair-finnair-plus-636/)
-   -   2019 Promotions (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/finnair-finnair-plus/1950990-2019-promotions.html)

EuroFlash Feb 12, 2019 8:14 am

Does anyone have a link?

BlueNordicSky Feb 12, 2019 8:18 am

Valentine's Day special, and instead of seeing a weekend offer to Paris for two, the first thing I see is an offer to Bangkok for one person. Are they trying to tell me something...

SuloL Feb 12, 2019 8:22 am

Originally Posted by SuloL (Post 30768777)
Does anyone know if these book into X or a separate bucket (if so, which)?

Probably answering my own question. With a quick search, these tickets are not available even if X is available.

Edit: CS told me these normally probably likely book into W, which would surely explain the zero availability.

Edit2: CS came back after investigation to tell me that these do book into X. Well obviously they don't, as I could book a normal award for a specific date but not one of these.

intuition Feb 12, 2019 8:23 am

Originally Posted by BlueNordicSky (Post 30768842)
Valentine's Day special, and instead of seeing a weekend offer to Paris for two, the first thing I see is an offer to Bangkok for one person. Are they trying to tell me something...

ROTFL

They just hijacked the theme and forgot all about the backgrpund

lento Feb 12, 2019 8:27 am

Originally Posted by EuroFlash (Post 30768825)
Does anyone have a link?

https://www.finnair.com/fi/gb/offers?CAMPAIGN_ID=4745

Courmisch Feb 12, 2019 9:16 am

Don't all points + money fares book into X ? (well, or U)

OH-LGG Feb 12, 2019 1:19 pm

Now HKG offer removed from AY site.

aapee Feb 12, 2019 1:32 pm

Not bad, vappu in Alicante (well, Torrevieja actually) for €29.79 + 15000 points + two of my sister's upgrade vouchers. Very good upgrade availability on those flights.

Jainzar Feb 13, 2019 2:15 am

Kaligo has a double points offer running for 3 days for any loyalty program for stays until end of April.

Post Scriptum Feb 17, 2019 3:05 am

Is there any valid discounts ongoing for preorders. There are some for flights until end of feb but should one expect similar to occur also for early march? For sure, tier bonus is in anu case but it seems that -20% discount is a persistant campaing but can't find anything valid for a flight in first week of march.

ffay005 Feb 17, 2019 3:11 am

Right now, there's a "buy €75, get 20 % off" offer for late Feb. I'm flying, but my purchase is below the limit, so no discount for me except the 10 % tier discount.

For March, they will probably announce it later. You can place your order now and you'll still qualify for the discount if there is a campaign. I've done that before. (When they publish the campaign, you can of course go back to check your order to see the new, lower price.)

WilcoRoger Feb 17, 2019 4:46 am

The 20% off campaign is for flights between 18-28/Feb (guess who has a homebound on 1/Mar?) and there's a minimum order requirement as mentioned above.

seldomrfly Feb 17, 2019 2:09 pm

There seems to be a better campaign after 28.2.
A bottle of Bollinger is 38.70€ on 28.2., but on 1.3. it is 34.40€. I have flights for both days coming up, and prices are different from one day to another.
​​​​
​​​​

Post Scriptum Feb 17, 2019 2:26 pm

I noticed the same thing, however, only the general discount seemed to apply, no tier discount at all.
At least I assume the 10% would apply automatically, no need to input any codes. Maybe they are dropping the 10% and changing it to general 20%?

lkrt Feb 17, 2019 2:42 pm

Probably another 20% campaign. You can't have both, so it will be only the 20% discount in March then, for tier members too.