Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 14, 2019, 1:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SanDiego1K
Current and historical promotions

This is a thread for reporting details of promotions in the Finnair+ program.

The purpose of the wiki is to keep a repository of current and historical promotions. This works best if all details are given in a post of the thread. Once such a post is made, edit the wiki and add a short description of promo in headline-style, with a link to the post that holds the detailed information. (You can create such a link by right-clicking the post-number and copy link location).
Do not link to the promo itself from the Wiki, as the promo page is likely to disappear once the promo ended and such link will die, leaving the wiki sans historical info.

2018 and earlier promotions can be found here.
Print Wikipost

2019 Promotions

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2019, 1:17 am

Programs: Drawer of Cards
Where is the double award points link? Couldnt find it. Have a CN trip coming up in Oct.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 1:48 am

Programs: AY+ Plat basic
2 more days to earn partners for this 5-10-15 koristeluraappa promo. If someone is missing decanter, RTV or moomin and those would make a difference, I might be able to help. PM me in this case.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 2:05 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Missing one. But spent at belizia and finair plus, the transactions have just not posted. Darn I hate these partner things as you never know if they post or not. And fighting them is a waste of time.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 2:14 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Slightly off-topic. LH&co have ~250-300 € fare sale from HEL to almost everywhere in North America including Alaska & Hawaii. [[Fare gone]]
FFlash likes this.

Last edited by miikkak; Aug 29, 2019 at 4:00 am
Old Aug 29, 2019, 4:15 am

Programs: AY Platinum
Originally Posted by Clydez
Where is the double award points link? Couldnt find it. Have a CN trip coming up in Oct.
You should see it on the bottom of this page: https://www.finnair.com/fi/gb/kampanjahinnat

What do you guys think - it doesn't seem to be said anywhere that you'd be able to get the double points for one booking only. I wonder if you can get those points for multiple bookings...?
Old Aug 29, 2019, 4:31 am

Programs: Drawer of Cards
Originally Posted by loimu
You should see it on the bottom of this page: https://www.finnair.com/fi/gb/kampanjahinnat

What do you guys think - it doesn't seem to be said anywhere that you'd be able to get the double points for one booking only. I wonder if you can get those points for multiple bookings...?
Thanks and booked.

However just noticed "Eligible routes: Finnair marketed and operated flights departing from Finland to Amsterdam, Bangkok, Beijing, Chicago, Chongqing, Dubai, Guangzhou, London, Malaga, Nagoya, Osaka and Xi’an."
Im doing HEl- PVG and PEK-HEL so i guess im not eligible ??? !!!!!
Old Aug 29, 2019, 6:05 am

Programs: Finnair (AY) Platinum, Air France Silver, Tallink Club One Silver :)
Originally Posted by FFlash
Missing one. But spent at belizia and finair plus, the transactions have just not posted. Darn I hate these partner things as you never know if they post or not. And fighting them is a waste of time.
I have four posted (AY+ pre-order, Decanter, RTV, Moomin shop). Did eligible purchase at one of the SSP restaurants at the airport on 23 Aug, but it is MIA. I have very little hope of these posting "on time", but not sure if this way I'll get my 5K award points...
Old Aug 29, 2019, 7:49 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Did you notice the Belizia conditions?
Ansaitse piste per euro kaikista Sakari Sauson käsineistä sekä Samsoniten ja Delseyn matkalaukuista, trolleista, salkuista ja matkakasseista.
(finnairshop.com)
Old Aug 29, 2019, 8:43 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by lkrt
Did you notice the Belizia conditions?

(finnairshop.com)
oh no...misseds that. Landing in HEL tomorrow, was it so that I can buy something airside? Done the moominshop already.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 1:52 pm

Programs: Finnair (AY) Platinum, Air France Silver, Tallink Club One Silver :)

oh no...misseds that. Landing in HEL tomorrow, was it so that I can buy something airside? Done the moominshop already.
In theory you can use the SSP restaurants, but as I wrote above, my points from them from the 23rd are MIA and Cistavoda wrote that it took about a month for him to get those points credited...
Old Aug 30, 2019, 7:02 am

Programs: AY Platinum Lumo (LTG) OW Emerald, SPG Platinum (LTG), UA Silver
My points from SSP credited 2 days after I sent a scanned copy of the receipt to the Lumo-email.
Old Aug 30, 2019, 11:37 am

Programs: AY LUMO
Now Double Points Campaign rules are updated:

• Eligible booking classes: Business, Business Campaign, Business Saver, Pro, Value, Value Corporate ( or booking class: J, C, D, I, Y, B, H, K, M, L, V).
So it means what?
Old Aug 30, 2019, 1:26 pm

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
I read this as inclusive-or, so J, C, D, I, Y, B, H, K, M, L, V booking class or Value ticket in lower booking class.

Meaning I could have made 12,000 points (or 15,000 with tier bonus) extra if I'd waited a few days
Old Sep 2, 2019, 4:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
...and Bangkok booked ex-HEL for <1600€ in business campaign (I class) No planning involved, just needed to book to an eligible destination during the campaign period. Will see if points post.
ffay005 likes this.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 6:27 am

Programs: AY Platinum (OWE)
Bleh booked to Delhi (unrelated to this promo), but it is not included in the destinations.

How about rebookings? I rebooked a flight last weekend, which is included in the destinations, but the original booking date was a few weeks back. I suppose not, but one can always hope.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.