Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

NoRRA miles never seem to post for me without having to retro-claim

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NoRRA miles never seem to post for me without having to retro-claim

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2018, 1:19 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), Bonvoy Gold, ALL Silver
Unhappy NoRRA miles never seem to post for me without having to retro-claim

Not sure if it's only me but 90% of the time I need to retro-claim AY flights opperated by Norra from/to GVA...
It's extremely annoying and especially when the message coming back to me tells me it will be done 6-8 weeks from submittal (usually much quicker than that) when in fact it states AY flights are credited within 24 hours. I guess NoRRA is not AY per say (even though the planes all have AY livery) so the 24 hours do not apply...

Still waiting for my missing miles to bring me to Plat and the longer AY can stretch it the cheaper it will be for them (i.e. me losing out on vouchers etc) before I move to my next 12 month period...
Old Nov 1, 2018, 1:41 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
I've never had any extra problems with Norra.
Purjelentaja likes this.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 1:54 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by SPBanker
I've never had any extra problems with Norra.
Same here.
Originally Posted by Cupart
Not sure if it's only me but 90% of the time I need to retro-claim AY flights opperated by Norra from/to GVA...
So it is not 90% of the time you fly Norra, but just 90% of the time you have to retro-claim. A major difference.
cistavoda likes this.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 2:22 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), Bonvoy Gold, ALL Silver
Originally Posted by Jainzar
Same here.

So it is not 90% of the time you fly Norra, but just 90% of the time you have to retro-claim. A major difference.
HAHAHAHAHA... Comment off the decade. Funny and very very helpful indeed...
Old Nov 1, 2018, 2:54 am

Programs: AY Platinum (OWE), SK G(*G), BW Diamond
There is something wrong with Norra-AY links as though not having to make many retroclaims, Norra flights very often take long time to post ( I have flight on 23.10 that is not posted yet). Even braathens flights were posted quicker.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 3:07 am

Programs: AY+ Plat and several other cards
Originally Posted by Post Scriptum
There is something wrong with Norra-AY links as though not having to make many retroclaims, Norra flights very often take long time to post ( I have flight on 23.10 that is not posted yet). Even braathens flights were posted quicker.
I think it is not question of operated by Norra, but something else, as I've had the same issue with normal AY-operated flights, whereas with Norra operated no issues whatsoever.
lkrt likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.