Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Lumo in da house!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2022, 10:59 am

Programs: AY+ Plat basic
Originally Posted by Besstrashny Boug
Received the TUMI carryon on June 2. It was sitting at my office address. No custom fees. It is a nice suitcase, although I would not have bought myself if I had a choice/need. At any rate, I do like the finnair logo on it and it is free (sort of :-) )
Could you please elaborate a bit more: why wouldn't you buy this? Personally I almost always travel with a backbag so a trolley is not my liking. And this also is quite heavy. But it's very classy I must say.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 11:03 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by kanamurva
Could you please elaborate a bit more: why wouldn't you buy this? Personally I almost always travel with a backbag so a trolley is not my liking. And this also is quite heavy. But it's very classy I must say.
I usually have a backpack plus a full-size carry on, the deal breaker for me is that it's a spinner. Two-wheel only for me.
intuition and kanamurva like this.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 11:18 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo; HH Diamond
Originally Posted by kanamurva
It does look nice. I just do not prefer hard cases with 4 wheels. Less flexibility for my liking. I have a 2 wheel Victorinox (Vx Touring Global Carry-On) that is a hybrid - soft/hard. It is more sporty and versatile.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 11:36 am

Programs: AY Platinum (Lifetime Gold), HH Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by zxcv1
How many new Lumos here from this 3-year mega long tracking period? I can count three so far. I will join the group later in the summer.
I should be joining Lumo club by end of 2022.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 11:44 am

Programs: Onko teillä S-etukorttia?
I prefer spinner over 2 wheel. I normally have about 18kg in it, so alot easier to move around.
dragging that much on 2 wheels is alot of strain on my hand.
i used to have thinktank airport international, but changed to airport roller derby.
i also prefer the top opening of these camera bags instead of 50/50 like the TUMI.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 1:13 pm

Programs: SK*D+Finnair Platinum +BA Gold + KLM Silver+amex centurion+HH Diamond + IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by ffay005
I should be joining the Lumo crowd in October.
NYC-ARN october 27, so a few days after that I'm in
Old Jun 14, 2022, 3:18 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by zxcv1
How many new Lumos here from this 3-year mega long tracking period? I can count three so far. I will join the group later in the summer.
I will be 40k points short by the end of all my current booked travels (i.e. August) and have one trip to the US I have to make in August that I have not yet booked flights for, so I think I will be a Lumo for one year. Normally would not even be close but booking two longhauls and shorthaul in the 3x points campaign, combined with being at 140k points just before COVID hit, means that I will likely make the jump for a year in mid-August. I think normal flying for me is enough to sustain Finnair Plat and AFKL Gold, but thanks to COVID bonuses I will be at Lumo and Plat. And I'm on track to renew the AFKL plat as well...
Old Jun 15, 2022, 1:24 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
They finally managed to give my 500k gift 3 weeks later only to find a change in gifts, MRS kauppias was looking forward to her pink Balmuir scarf only to find that they only have black... I wonder if they may get more pink in or its no more sally 😁😁😁🤷‍♂️ email sent with no reply of course as per AY standards

They still list silver pink and black as choices just the black is ordeable...
Old Jun 15, 2022, 2:56 am

Programs: AY+ Lumo (LTG), LH SEN
Originally Posted by kauppias
They finally managed to give my 500k gift 3 weeks later only to find a change in gifts, MRS kauppias was looking forward to her pink Balmuir scarf only to find that they only have black... I wonder if they may get more pink in or its no more sally 😁😁😁🤷‍♂️ email sent with no reply of course as per AY standards

They still list silver pink and black as choices just the black is ordeable...
Did you get an e-mail that your gift is ready or did you just check finnairshop.com?
Old Jun 15, 2022, 3:20 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
200k gift no longer available...? At 250k currently since period start in April and still waiting.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 3:23 am

Programs: AY+ Lumo (LTG), LH SEN
Originally Posted by TTL
200k gift no longer available...? At 250k currently since period start in April and still waiting.
No, guess they are just slow as always. Waiting for 800k, 900k and 1M notification.
TTL likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 3:30 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
Originally Posted by FlyeBye
No, guess they are just slow as always. Waiting for 800k, 900k and 1M notification.
In that rate You will soon receive 1G (unless not even 1T or 1P notification) ... 1Z and 1Y still remain for Russian air operators in their own FF schemes...
Old Jun 15, 2022, 3:38 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo, SK Gold
Originally Posted by TTL
I crossed 200k in April and got the gift on May 15th, but I asked CS for it (the agent had never heard about milestone gifts, but forwarded my request onwards).
TTL likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 3:44 am
TTL

Originally Posted by r2d2
I crossed 200k in April and got the gift on May 15th, but I asked CS for it (the agent had never heard about milestone gifts, but forwarded my request onwards).
I approached the plat email in that... the hope is still not gone. My last email was replied in 6 weeks...
r2d2 likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 3:46 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by TTL
Laitoin plat eemail pyynnön. Edellinen pyyntö vastattiin 6 viikossa. Toivo ei ole mennyttä
plat whatsapp fixes these in days 😀
TTL and Steve_Hun like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.