Wiki Posts
Search

24 hours reminder oversell bug

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2018, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
24 hours reminder oversell bug

I vaguely recall noticing the same problem earlier, but I am not sure... The 24 hours reminder email says my flight is oversold and to use OLCI to volunteer. But when I go there, there are no options to volunteer.

I guess it's because I upgraded to J ? My stupid mistake... I could probably have been op-uped
Old Mar 19, 2018, 2:09 pm
Ambassador: Finnair

Programs: AY Lumo, BA Silver, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Courmisch
I vaguely recall noticing the same problem earlier, but I am not sure... The 24 hours reminder email says my flight is oversold and to use OLCI to volunteer. But when I go there, there are no options to volunteer.

I guess it's because I upgraded to J ? My stupid mistake... I could probably have been op-uped
Yeah J pax are often excluded, it seems, from volunteering online, regardless of the standard email. I have had the same many times, never any options at OLCI.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.