Old Sep 20, 18, 1:35 am

Originally Posted by yapak2 View Post
guys PM me. expire end of month
3 more if someone is interested. PM me.
Old Sep 20, 18, 1:40 am

Programs: JMB
Sadly only for SH and my SH in november is not upgradeable a LH voucher would be great
But anyway, thanks for being so kind to share your vouchers!
Old Sep 20, 18, 1:59 am

Programs: AY+ Platinum / OneWorld Emerald
Sadly my upcoming trips dont seem to be upgradable either. If you'd want to go through the hassle i'd be happy to get waitlisted though!
Old Sep 21, 18, 6:06 am

all gone now.
Old Sep 24, 18, 1:56 pm

Programs: AY+Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Scandic L2
I have noticed several times now that the Finnair application and website "offer" a paid LMU, but refuse to let me on the waiting list for voucher (or points) upgrades.

Contrary to previous years, I have a hard time spending my short-haul vouchers! This is getting a bit silly. Yesterday, I wanted to upgrade CDG-HEL, could not, and then ended up with a free operational upgrade

By the way, is it new that the Finnair app shows op-ups and updates the boarding pass automatically? (though you still get the SEATING ISSUE red light).
Old Sep 24, 18, 2:05 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Use CS if you want to waitlist an upgrade.
Old Sep 25, 18, 6:17 am

Originally Posted by Courmisch View Post

By the way, is it new that the Finnair app shows op-ups and updates the boarding pass automatically? (though you still get the SEATING ISSUE red light).
Nothing new, has been like that for years.
Old Oct 3, 18, 6:06 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, A3*G
Putting this here although not directly related to AY. I have some spare A3 (Aegean vouchers) that expire end of Nov - can be used flight far out though, would be happy to give them or exchange to AY voichers with some active Finnair Plus fellow rather than letting them expire or giving to "strangers" in A3 forum. PM if interested.
Old Oct 6, 18, 1:23 pm

Programs: AY+ Platinum / OneWorld Emerald
Just waitlisted for 4 flights in the next few months, all AMS-HEL eveningflights. How long does it generally take to get those confirmed?
I see the vouchers have been deducted from my account. Do they process these in the weekend/evenings?
Old Oct 7, 18, 1:54 am

Programs: AY+ Gold
According to my recent experience they get first processed on T - 15 days. If not confirmed at that time then the next processing will be T - 10 days and so on.
Old Oct 7, 18, 2:26 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY Plat, Visa Plat, PP Prest
Can be very variable. My LHR-flights months ahead have been processed even when waitlisted within hours or at least within couple of days.

Currently I have had PVR flights for next Feb waitlisted for two weeks. Suntours does not allow more "ticks" for business seats at those dates, and if was to buy business-I-tickets, there would still be availability for 4 to 5 seats for the cost of 3000+ return.
Old Oct 11, 18, 8:16 am

Programs: AY+ Plat
Might have been my luck, but last 2 years all my waitlist requests on LH (mostly from/to SIN, some from/to HKG) have cleared immideately. HKG upgrades I emailed to be waitlisted today have already cleared.
Old Jan 30, 19, 11:28 pm

Originally Posted by sulkkis View Post
ffay05:
Plat. I'm flying a lot... but majority in Y.
Vouchers come from reaching 200k, 4xSH which you can convert to LH, 300k and so on...

2xSH you can convert to LH, 30k and so on?

What do you mean by that? Sorry for bumping this thread
Old Jan 31, 19, 1:33 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by mlqsko View Post
2xSH you can convert to LH, 30k and so on?

What do you mean by that? Sorry for bumping this thread
You can convert 4 short-haul upgrade vouchers into 1 long-haul upgrade voucher (but not vice versa).

And for every 100.000 tier points starting at 200.000 tier points you get a present which can be e.g. upgrade vouchers.
Old Jan 31, 19, 3:21 am

Programs: AY Gold (OWS), SK Gold (*A Gold), AZ Freccia Alata Plus, Hilton Silver, PP
I can understand that for LH flights there is limited availability, even though that did not used to be the case for only some years ago.

But I cannot understand this kind of hassle around SH flights. After all, all the Plats and Golds have at least four vouchers to be used. As we all already have lounge access etc. for free, it should not be that difficult to move the curtain!

If I cannot use my upgrades or using them becomes a mess, I'm out of Finnair Plus. It's as simple as that.

Search this Thread