Online Checkin and minimum time

Old Mar 1, 2018, 12:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC: Gold, HH:Diamond, Marriott: Platinum, IHG: Diamond Ambassador
Online Checkin and minimum time

I have a booking for tomorrow LHR-HEL-BKK
App says online checkin not available - is this usual? What woudl be minimum checkin time applying here - shorthaul or longhaul?
Thanks
Old Mar 1, 2018, 1:41 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
There should be no difference in minimum time for longhaul/shorthaul, you are checking in for both segments in london and there is just one deadline to meet (for the LHR-HEL flight).

The check-in times has always been very difficult to find on finnair pages. They used to be under "destinations" (ie if you are departing LHR you need to go to "destination london" to find it. But it seems they have moved it again (or removed it?) as I can't find the times anywhere now.

I suggest using their chat to get answer.
Old Mar 1, 2018, 2:16 am

Programs: AY+ Silver
If I remember correctly, the online check-in time is 36 hours before the flight (24 hours for the US).
Old Mar 1, 2018, 2:27 am

??

https://www.finnair.com/gb/gb/inform...vices/check-in
Old Mar 1, 2018, 3:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by UnknownPassenger
If I remember correctly, the online check-in time is 36 hours before the flight (24 hours for the US).
I was meaning check-in at airport if online checkin is unavailable (As it appears to be for me).
Old Mar 1, 2018, 9:44 pm

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Originally Posted by adfg
I was meaning check-in at airport if online checkin is unavailable (As it appears to be for me).
Have you entered your passport information in MMB? If so, is there a problem with the passport's expiry date, or something?
Old Mar 2, 2018, 8:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by remymartin
Have you entered your passport information in MMB? If so, is there a problem with the passport's expiry date, or something?
All sorted.
Thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.