Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Survey: Apply now to Finnair's development community! Except it doesn't work

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Survey: Apply now to Finnair's development community! Except it doesn't work

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2018, 4:55 am

Programs: Drawer of Cards
Didnt get it as a plat, would like to join though, maybe they know my finnish is only 5 year old level haha
Old Feb 22, 2018, 11:34 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by intuition
@loimu
Today, some 2 months after application to Customer community, I got a mail saying "all seats have been taken" but they will "let me know as soon as a spot opens up".
Same. I thought I did not ever qualify even for signing up, but I got this one too. Weird but systematic Finnair confusing communication
Old Feb 22, 2018, 10:20 pm
Ambassador: Finnair

Programs: AY Lumo, BA Silver, HHonors Gold
I have been in couple of AY's focus groups over the years and must say the results have been disappointing to say the least. It's a lot of nice chit chat and feedback gathering but nothing happens. Total waste of time from customer perspective and as some wiser member wrote earlier, AY could learn a lot by just reading and being more active here on FT. Most, if not all, issues are raised and discussed in depth here.

Don't lose your sleep if you don't get in, much better and productive ways to use your time..
Clydez likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 12:03 am

There was a second brainstorming session in the community a week ago. Topic was getting from/to the airport, what AY could offer to make it more comfortable and convenient: preorder bus or train tickets, taxi transport and what it could include, etc. Not very exciting to me at least, I don't see myself as a potential customer for these services. A waste of time, probably, but at least I have a shot at winning 5k points in the raffle .
Old Mar 9, 2018, 12:11 am
Ambassador: Finnair

Programs: AY Lumo, BA Silver, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by jmmi
Topic was getting from/to the airport, what AY could offer to make it more comfortable and convenient
Well...what can we say...maybe, just maybe, AY should focus on things that are under their direct control. Like cleaning, seats, service, lounges, meal quality etc..This sounds like someone is running sessions to satisfy corporate KPIs..."We are listening to our customers...blaablaa..."
ffay005 and jmmi like this.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 3:33 am

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Originally Posted by jmmi
There was a second brainstorming session in the community a week ago. Topic was getting from/to the airport, what AY could offer to make it more comfortable and convenient: preorder bus or train tickets, taxi transport and what it could include, etc. Not very exciting to me at least, I don't see myself as a potential customer for these services. A waste of time, probably, but at least I have a shot at winning 5k points in the raffle .
Oh god... why do they put effort in such useless things instead of developing their own concepts?
Old Mar 9, 2018, 10:56 am

Originally Posted by ffay005
Oh god... why do they put effort in such useless things instead of developing their own concepts?
Because AY's cut on your bus ticket to the airport - ancillary revenue is what they are going for you know. Before long AY will be known as the R-kioski in the sky.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.