Wiki Posts
Search

Finnair Codeshare flight to Japan

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2017, 5:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: Finnair Plus Silver
Finnair Codeshare flight to Japan

I thought I'd share with you my codeshare experience with Finnair and JAL Edinburgh to Narita. Both short haul flights were with Finnair and the long haul segments with JAL. The ticket was purchased through JAL in order to take advantage of their premium economy offer. The ticket type was E for the JAL flights which usefully credits 100% miles to Finnair plus. Interestingly, for JAL premium economy flights the Finnair segment is classed as Economy Pro so earning 150% miles for the Finnair short haul segment. I was therefore able to use the priority lanes at Edinburgh and Helsinki and I was automatically allocated a seat at the front of Economy on the Finnair flights.
remymartin likes this.

Last edited by PaulMc; Nov 30, 2017 at 5:33 am Reason: typo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.