Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Wifi NO longer complimentary for OWE/J pax for entire flight! 👎 (AY plat still ok)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wifi NO longer complimentary for OWE/J pax for entire flight! 👎 (AY plat still ok)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2017, 12:49 pm
HJP

Programs: AY+ Gold
Most likely another IT glitch, but my AY app says that as a platinum tier benefit I have "one hour free internet access on longhaul flights".
Old Sep 26, 2017, 12:57 pm
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Yes, it is a mistake. Update the app and they will list "complimentary access on longhaul flights" as platinum perk.
Old Sep 26, 2017, 1:45 pm
Ambassador: Finnair

Programs: AY Lumo, BA Silver, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by intuition
Yes, it is a mistake. Update the app and they will list "complimentary access on longhaul flights" as platinum perk.
And also my mistake earlier, sorry, actually the text was generic in the App's list of tier benefits, nothing to do with the SIN flight, I just jumped to a conclusion too quickly as I had just checked the flight details for SIN...updated the App and now the text changed to "complimentary".
Old Sep 26, 2017, 1:56 pm
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Originally Posted by NoWindowSeat
...updated the App and now the text changed to "complimentary".
One of the most valuable updates in a long time!
NoWindowSeat likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.