Business Class on domestic flights

Old Nov 5, 2016, 6:33 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by ff_flyer
Closer to 2.5€ with falling sterling rates, but in line with Iberia (and AB..?) where you pay for everything in economy.
However, still a hefty price and I am only waiting for AY to enhance the onboard service to "unify the service process according to adopted Oneworld standards and requested by thorough analysis of our customer feedback..." or similar BS.
SK got burned a few years ago and reintroduced their free coffee and tea.

So from my point of view you are a) strong enough to push that through (like BA) or b) so desperate to earn more money (like AB). At least what I can read it works badly for AB except for leisure destinations. In addition bookings seem to go sharply down after all those changes. No surprise you are then seen as LCC with a higher cost base. How shall this work?

And concerning the topic: I miss the lounge on arrival at least for IC flights if you have a connecting AY flight. That should not cost much and would probably only affect a few pax. But the ones you are keen on.

And as a sidenote: I flew in the last 3 months 11 times TKU - ARN with SK and 8 times of that in Plus (all paid by myself). So from my point of view there is demand on those short flights.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.