Peruutetutlennot.fi – experiences?

Old Jan 17, 16, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Peruutetutlennot.fi – experiences?

Has anyone here tried the peruutetutlennot.fi website for EU claims?

They will fight the airline for you and keep a little less than one third of the paid compensation. It sounds good and I'd gladly pay them (=let them keep 1/3 of the money) since fighting AY on your own is time consuming and also likely to lead nowhere. But does it really work? I'd be happy to hear about your experiences, if there are any.

Edit: There seems to be another similar site, airhelp.fi. All experiences appreciated.

Last edited by ffay005; Jan 17, 16 at 8:00 am Reason: airhelp.fi
Old Jan 17, 16, 9:42 am

Programs: Only Gold card I have is at F24Seven :D
I agree completely with you here. I also found the peruutetutlennot an interesting option and thought I will use it any next time I have irrops. However have not got any so far which would fall within EC261.

OT I recently talked with another pax (during an irrops which was unfortunately outside EC261 so it was just bite and tear) who was very happy to have the best compensation treatment with AY and worse with SAS and others. I was quite annoyed to exchange with him my experience being just the opposite. He must have been an AY irrops employee
Old Jan 17, 16, 3:50 pm

Programs: AY+
Maybe if it's a Finnish company you won't have my problem, but my email address and phone number has ended up with some company/companies dealing with flight delays. There's no way of stopping the emails, they're just copypasted stuff and the business is registered in a "fake" office address. I've had several phone calls as well, and I've always asked them to remove my details from their database, but who knows where the info is coming from.

So, before you contact anyone about this, check their policy on passing your info forward

(as revenge, I keep adding the senders' email on all newsletters I encounter on the internet. At one point the emails from one company started coming from a different address but with the same signature, so I hope that was me!)
Old Dec 24, 19, 3:46 am

Programs: Finnair Silver, Vistara Gold
Used Airhelp took 9 months but got € 200 each back. So that worked for us.
Old Dec 24, 19, 4:16 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY Plat, IHG Plat, Visa Plat, PP Prest, BT Vip
Takes all fun out of it (claiming the compensation)...
Ed Size likes this.
Old Dec 24, 19, 6:21 am

Programs: Only Gold card I have is at F24Seven :D
Originally Posted by jakas View Post
Used Airhelp took 9 months but got € 200 each back. So that worked for us.
I tried them too but got nothing. They claimed all rights from me, but I in fact run a parallel claim towards the airline and finally got my 400€ from the airline directly. It was fun to read all ”we are working on your claim and almost there” messages from Airhelp for about half year thereafter, until finally their spamming stopped, never heard back. And they nevwr sued me back even if their claim of rights includes a statement that I owe them any compensations I might get. LOL
ffay005 likes this.
Old Dec 24, 19, 11:16 am

Programs: Finnair Silver, Vistara Gold
In my case the airline refused totally inspite of it being totally their fault. I lost a full day at work etc- etc. so we tried them. Takes too long

Search this Thread
Search Engine: