Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

The Finnair höpö-höpö (nonsense) thread

The Finnair höpö-höpö (nonsense) thread

Old Jan 21, 2022, 1:54 am

Programs: AY LUMO
Which one? And this is A350.

Old Jan 21, 2022, 2:21 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by OH-LGG
Which one? And this is A350.

Classic AY-idiot must always book Campaign so Light it is and upgrade voucher. I can help you book that if you have alienated yourself from the real world
Old Jan 21, 2022, 6:49 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Had a similar situation with LH/SK earlier this week

Old Jan 21, 2022, 9:56 am

Programs: BA Gold, AY Gold
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
ITA matched BA Gold, I don't know if it still ongoing
It ended 31.12. Since I've only found out about this campaign a few days later, as a BA Gold, I've been hoping eagerly for a return.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 1:16 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
I bumped today into a 6 year old thesis on FFPs (AY+, SK EB and DY Rewards).

I don‘t understand Finnish well, but the tables in chapter 5 are interesting, the restaurant vouchers seemed to be popular.

https://www.theseus.fi/bitstream/han...vonen_koho.pdf
Old Jan 21, 2022, 1:38 pm

Programs: AY Plat Lumo
Originally Posted by Jainzar
I bumped today into a 6 year old thesis on FFPs (AY+, SK EB and DY Rewards).

I don‘t understand Finnish well, but the tables in chapter 5 are interesting, the restaurant vouchers seemed to be popular.

https://www.theseus.fi/bitstream/han...vonen_koho.pdf
Not even opening the link but I guess it's the one where for 1000 points + 50€ you got a 100€ voucher.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 1:51 pm

Originally Posted by cistavoda
Not even opening the link but I guess it's the one where for 1000 points + 50€ you got a 100€ voucher.
Those were not quoted but reading hastily some paragraphs told me everything about these interviewees skills and hence I bet they redeem those restaurant bills like ”50.000pts for 50€ voucher” style and not as smart ratio as you refer😁
cistavoda likes this.
Old Jan 25, 2022, 3:57 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Pleasure temple salad consumption restricted even further:
Old Jan 26, 2022, 10:01 am

Programs: AY+
AY announced today that Taste of Finnair will be enhanced away from K-Group stores.
remymartin, FFlash and strx like this.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 10:41 am

Originally Posted by tulokas
AY announced today that Taste of Finnair will be enhanced away from K-Group stores.
Maybe Kgroup contemplated AY’s veggie vomit subpar to their own offerings and decided not waste floorspace
remymartin likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 10:53 am

Programs: AY+ Platinum / FlyingBlue Gold
Originally Posted by tulokas
Lol. ''Taste of Finnair''. If only that's the food they would offer, the whole short haul J experience would've been a lot more pleasant.
ffay005, Kelju, FFlash and 3 others like this.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 6:48 am

Programs: Finnair (AY) Platinum, Air France Silver, Tallink Club One Silver :)
In a new e-mail from Finnair, Ole is apologising for the long waiting time to reach CS. He said that 50 new agents are recruited during Jan, but they need to go through 2 months of training first.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 7:02 am

Programs: AY+ Lumo, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Steve_Hun
In a new e-mail from Finnair, Ole is apologising for the long waiting time to reach CS. He said that 50 new agents are recruited during Jan, but they need to go through 2 months of training first.
Some highlights:

We have tripled the number of developers working with our online service channels.
To triple the number of devs implies that the number was like what, 1-2 developers before, and now there's 3-6?

Unfortunately, we were not able to scale up resources as fast as we should have.
What could have made them 'not able' to scale up as fast as they should have... just didn't want to pay salary to necessary number of staff?
remymartin, on22cz and Ukki like this.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 7:07 am

Programs: *G, AY Plat Lumo
Originally Posted by zxcv1
To triple the number of devs implies that the number was like what, 1-2 developers before, and now there's 3-6?
I believe there is way more people, and many of them outsourced: The amount of legacy systems and XML will drive most of them to deekis and there has to be continuous recruitment for their replacement.
avermat and jessejarvi like this.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 7:34 am

Programs: AY+ Platinum / FlyingBlue Gold
I am actually very happy with the email they sent. Despite it's not helping us at the moment, it's finally some acknowledgement (openly!!) that things are not going well. They clearly outline the steps they're taking to make things better and instead of coming up will bullcr*p that the customer asked for less service, they're coming clean.
r2d2, renila, nordic and 10 others like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.