Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

The Finnair höpö-höpö (nonsense) thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Finnair höpö-höpö (nonsense) thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2022, 2:44 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by FFlash
Things going very höpö I reckon, as I just got scaryteam eliteplus card, soon eurobonus diamond and losing my ay lumo card later. Going in wrong direction. What did those vaccines give me????
harhar…
ST E+, SAS Diamond, and AY plat or perhaps something else... the vaccines are to blame 🤪😃😃
intuition likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2022, 1:22 am

Programs: AY ex-Lumo, TK Elite, BT VIP, ITA Executive
Things going very höpö I reckon, as I just got scaryteam eliteplus card, soon eurobonus diamond and losing my ay lumo card later. Going in wrong direction. What did those vaccines give me????
harhar…
Also joined the ITA? Maybe we should send a greeting to AY, if they ever were looking for Lumos
FFlash likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2022, 1:35 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Originally Posted by on22cz
Also joined the ITA? Maybe we should send a greeting to AY, if they ever were looking for Lumos
It's a pity the new ITA status match does not include matching from Finnair Plus! Probably they saw the numbers from the infamous Alitalia status match a few years ago and decided we're not a good target audience.
Steve_Hun likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2022, 1:42 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by on22cz
Yep, I was just teasing…😁 no way I would FLY scaryteam but just hungry for shiny cards 😁😁😁 and who knows when you might need a vip card on the wrong side
Old Jan 18, 2022, 2:19 am

Programs: AY ex-Lumo, TK Elite, BT VIP, ITA Executive
Originally Posted by lkrt
It's a pity the new ITA status match does not include matching from Finnair Plus! Probably they saw the numbers from the infamous Alitalia status match a few years ago and decided we're not a good target audience.
The TK challenge has been on for long enough!

Yep, I was just teasing…😁 no way I would FLY scaryteam but just hungry for shiny cards 😁😁😁 and who knows when you might need a vip card on the wrong side
I would give them a try after many years without scary status. Flew some 58Ö on UX last year and it was a pleasant surprise - in fact their Platinum with complimentary upgrades really makes me think of spending some time in Southern Europe.
Old Jan 18, 2022, 2:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
TK was luckily included.

I randomly do fly RO (and sometimes KL).

As Asia is closed, no chance to repeat yet the el cheapo WAW-CDG-TYO-AMS-WAW businetic bounces
Old Jan 18, 2022, 3:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
It was a quite odd list of airlines they included. AF/KLM was there, I thought intra alliance poaching was frowned upon, but apparently not.
Old Jan 18, 2022, 3:19 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
atleast AF/KLM offers a solid ride if the card is shiny enough 😃
FFlash likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2022, 9:29 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
It was a quite odd list of airlines they included. AF/KLM was there, I thought intra alliance poaching was frowned upon, but apparently not.
TK, O6, CM all matched other *G so not entirely uncommon.
Old Jan 18, 2022, 3:05 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
TAP is matching AY+ if you need *G…
Old Jan 18, 2022, 10:28 pm

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by oliver2002
TAP is matching AY+ if you need *G…
Doesn't this one have some sort of catch where you must join their monthly (?) mileage subscription or something?
Old Jan 18, 2022, 10:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
Doesn't this one have some sort of catch where you must join their monthly (?) mileage subscription or something?
You have to spend a minimum of around 30 euro if I remember correctly. Can't remember the exact details, but yeah not a straight match.
miamiflyer8 likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2022, 4:14 am

Programs: BA Gold, AY Gold
I almost jumped of joy around the room, since I thought that the status match was back. Missed it last year and would really like to have Skyteam status for this year.
Old Jan 19, 2022, 11:12 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
TP status match: Buy miles or a lounge subscription.
Old Jan 20, 2022, 1:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by Alec84
I almost jumped of joy around the room, since I thought that the status match was back. Missed it last year and would really like to have Skyteam status for this year.
ITA matched BA Gold, I don't know if it still ongoing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.