Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Pre warning txt from finnair about the IFES not working!

Pre warning txt from finnair about the IFES not working!

Old Dec 28, 2012, 10:04 am

Upcoming trip

Just need some advice from seasoned AY travellers on Hel-Sin route. Our OZ trip is very close and it looks like we have the ex AF 'planes on both outward and inward leg according to expertflyer.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that IFE and service experience really have improved. I am keeping an open mind and look forward to writing a decent trip report.

However, I really would appreciate some input . It seems that some one world lounges are better than others in Singapore and Sydney. Which are the best lounges to opt for on this route? All advice welcome - thanks
Old Dec 28, 2012, 12:15 pm
Ambassador: Finnair

Programs: AY Lumo, BA Silver, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by cosmos57
However, I really would appreciate some input . It seems that some one world lounges are better than others in Singapore and Sydney. Which are the best lounges to opt for on this route? All advice welcome - thanks
Actually, both SIN and SYD are very easy cases...in SIN the BA/QF lounge and in SYD the QF Int'l lounge, both have J/F sections so access according to your status level/class of service. In Singapore AY has contract with the Skyview lounge but with status you can use the BA/QF lounge. If you have time you can do some lounge hopping in SIN.
Old Dec 29, 2012, 11:02 am

Hey cosmos
My oz trip is also fast approaching... When you going? Am I right in saying that if the plane has 1A and C, it's not one of the ex Af birds?
Old Dec 29, 2012, 12:35 pm
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Platinum, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Originally Posted by medwaycontrol
Hey cosmos
My oz trip is also fast approaching... When you going? Am I right in saying that if the plane has 1A and C, it's not one of the ex Af birds?
Correct.
Old Jan 4, 2013, 3:11 am

Thanks for all the tips. 'Lounge hopping' is definitely a new one for me.....

Given that we have several hours in Manchester can we 'hop' between terminals or is the Escape Lounge the only default option?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.