Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Is there a "Best Day" for lower fares?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2011, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond

Not sure if Finnair follows the same pattern that many of the US carriers do, which is to load new fares in on Tuesday's, and making lower fare booking class inventory available on occasion. Does anyone know?

I have been trying to snag some cheaper fares from HEL to PRG for over New Years, and the seat maps show these flights completely empty, yet the r/t fare I'm seeing is 284 Euro per person, which seems a little steep.
Old Oct 5, 2011, 6:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by teemuflyer
Not sure if Finnair follows the same pattern that many of the US carriers do, which is to load new fares in on Tuesday's, and making lower fare booking class inventory available on occasion. Does anyone know?

I have been trying to snag some cheaper fares from HEL to PRG for over New Years, and the seat maps show these flights completely empty, yet the r/t fare I'm seeing is 284 Euro per person, which seems a little steep.
I don't know about dates, but the ex-HEL AY flights tend to be the most expensive ones

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.