Fairmont - second night free promotion

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2005, 10:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE
Fairmont - second night free promotion

A good deal if you can use it:

http://fairmont.com/secondnightfree/

"One good return deserves another. That's why, if you stay at any participating Fairmont hotel between October 1st and December 22nd*, we'll return your investment with a complimentary second night. This is an exclusive Fairmont President's Club member offer."

"Offer is subject to availability and limited blackout dates at time of reservation for double occupancy in a Fairmont room. Free night must accompany one paying night at rate of the day at one of the participating hotels. Offer available at City hotels for check-in on a Friday or Saturday night only; Resorts are available for check-in Sunday through Wednesday. Stay must be paid in full at time of reservation. Valid for one stay only for all consecutive nights at one hotel (regardless of the number of times the guests checks out and in during their stay). Offer can not be combined with other promotions or offers. Fairmont President's Club certificates are not applicable for this promotion.
Valid from October 1 to December 22, 2005. "
Old Oct 18, 2005, 5:01 pm

Programs: AC-SE MM, SPG Plat Lifetime, Marriott Plat, FPC Plat, HH Diamond
Great offer, in fact I am curious to see where you found the link? I did not see anything on their web site... Already booked a stay this coming weekend in YOW. Thanks
Old Oct 18, 2005, 7:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
It was in an email that was mailed to Pres Club members.
Old Oct 19, 2005, 10:53 am

Programs: AC-SE MM, SPG Plat Lifetime, Marriott Plat, FPC Plat, HH Diamond
I did not get it even if I ask for receiving promos in my profile... May be I should have a look at my spam filter settings
Old Oct 21, 2005, 9:22 pm

Programs: TSA/INS/FBI Platinum (stopped last 12 of 13 int'l returns - the computer broke once)
I didn't get it either and I have no spam filter settings on that account. (I run the mail server so I know exactly how it's configured.) I also verified that I'm signed up to get the newsletters, and have no problem getting all the ones I get from other hotel, airline, and car rental companies (about 30 per week). Weird.

Anyway, nice promo. I called and chatted with an agent just to make sure I understood the rules properly, and I'll probably use it to take some quick weekend jaunts to make status this year. I've been close for a while but not had a reason to finish it up.
Old Oct 24, 2005, 10:10 pm

Programs: AC/BR/CX
Originally Posted by fly-yul
A good deal if you can use it:

http://fairmont.com/secondnightfree/
Thank you very for the post. I have now booked for 2 nights at Queen Elizabeth with one night free ^
I previously booked one night at Sofitel Montreal by LHW for $179++ and one night at QE Fairmont room (and was going to use room/suite upgrade) for $209++. Now I got two nights for $229++. A $159++ saving! (but no room/suite upgrade ) Anyways, thanks again for the post.

P.S. I didn't get the promotional e-mail as well
Old Oct 26, 2005, 5:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 767300ER
Great offer, in fact I am curious to see where you found the link? I did not see anything on their web site... Already booked a stay this coming weekend in YOW. Thanks

I was sent a promotional paper flyer by mail at the office. I'm FPC plat, but I'm not sure to whom this item was sent as another FPC plat in my office did not get it. I'm very glad some FTer's were able to use it.
Old Oct 28, 2005, 8:01 pm

Let me add my thanks. I just booked 2 nights in Vancouver + 2 nights in Victoria, all on the Gold Floor, for less than $500 US total. Sweeeet. (Platinum, here I come!)
Old Nov 8, 2005, 3:59 pm

Location: Here, There and Everywhere (but now on the Pacific)!
Programs: AC E75, MPC G and NEXUS/GE fan, Fairmont Plat, SPG Gold, National EE, Amex Plat
Just booked a 2 night stay...saved me mucho $$$ on the suite I booked. Thanks to the OP for posting it (I never received this via email).
Old Nov 8, 2005, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kpalle
Just booked a 2 night stay...saved me mucho $$$ on the suite I booked. Thanks to the OP for posting it (I never received this via email).
Great news!

Anyone else? The irony is that I have not yet used it myself...
Old Nov 8, 2005, 10:23 pm

Programs: AC/BR/CX
Great news!

Anyone else? The irony is that I have not yet used it myself...
You should use it! Thanks again for the savings ^

Here are some of the photos that I took for my stays at Fairmont (and some other hotels): Rooms & Beds 2005 , enjoy
Old Nov 8, 2005, 10:52 pm

Programs: TSA/INS/FBI Platinum (stopped last 12 of 13 int'l returns - the computer broke once)
I was going to but had to cancel the weekend, though now I might be able to use it again so I'll have to call and see if availability is still holding.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 9:23 am

Programs: AC*SE MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat Amb
Thanks to the OP for bringing this promo to our attention! I booked a stay on the Gold floor at the Chateau Laurier for the beginning of December. I'm very pleased with the rate!
Old Nov 11, 2005, 10:52 am

Programs: Ozark Airlines--Lifetime Platinum, Braniff---Diamond, Eastern--Plutonium Motel 6--Guest of the Month
Anyone know if we can use our suite upgrades with this promotion?
Old Nov 11, 2005, 11:26 am

Programs: AC*SE MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat Amb
From the original post:

Offer can not be combined with other promotions or offers. Fairmont President's Club certificates are not applicable for this promotion.
Valid from October 1 to December 22, 2005. "

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.