Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

Fairmont President's Club forum closing March 15, 2019

Fairmont President's Club forum closing March 15, 2019

Old Mar 3, 2019, 5:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Exclamation Fairmont President's Club forum closing March 15, 2019

Dear Fairmont forum participants,

Since Fairmont / FRI has been acquired by Accor and the last benefits of the Fairmont President's Club program have been eliminated effective Feb. 28, 2019, it has been dediced that this forum will be closed on March 15, 2019.

(1) Please post any new threads in the main Accor forum.

(2) I have gone through all threads this weekend in an effort to move all Fairmont property review threads and any other threads that may continue to be relevant into the main Accor forum.

(3) Should I have missed any relevant threads that should be moved to the Accor forum, please feel free to report the thread or send me a PM.

It has been a pleasure moderating the Fairmont President's Club forum during the last seven years.

Thank you & All the best,

Jasper2009
Fairmont FPC Moderator

Last edited by Jasper2009; Mar 7, 2019 at 1:28 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.