Wiki Posts
Search

Fairmont online check-in

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2016, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Fairmont online check-in

Family heading to the Fairmont Mayakoba tomorrow. We have 2 adjoining rooms (paid the $50 or so on first reservation and confirmed over phone). We received the check in email allowing us to do so online.

Anyone with experience checking in online with adjoining rooms? Are we more or less likely to get favorable room allocations? Is there a concern they may overlook the adjoining notices on the reservation?

Thanks.
Old Aug 26, 2016, 12:34 pm
Suspended

Programs: Anything with sweet spots
I have a similar question.

I found a code to get Premier status and applied the suite upgrade certificate for my upcoming stay. Even After the concierge approved my upgrade, the room displayed in the online reservation details is still the initial room.

Does anyone know if online check-in can screw-up room/suite upgrades and the "level" of such upgrades ?

Thanks
Old Aug 27, 2016, 9:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by MasterGeek
Even After the concierge approved my upgrade, the room displayed in the online reservation details is still the initial room.
That's standard for Fairmont.

Originally Posted by MasterGeek
Does anyone know if online check-in can screw-up room/suite upgrades and the "level" of such upgrades ?
Never seen an issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.