Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2015, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Fairmont and Cadillac partnership

just got this email:
"Accelerate Your Journey
with Fairmont and Cadillac
Experience exhilarating performance and premium automotive comfort during your next stay with Fairmont in the U.S. Through a newly forged partnership with Cadillac, Fairmont will provide guests with access to an all-new fleet of Cadillac courtesy vehicles. Whether your destination is a local restaurant, a business meeting or the theater, Fairmont’s Cadillac fleet will impart an elegant driving experience. Fairmont President’s Club members will enjoy priority access to this attentive, welcoming and stress-free service, available through the concierge. Cadillac and Fairmont will also offer guests unique experiences and exclusive offers that showcase the best that both brands have to offer."

Interesting!
Old Apr 19, 2015, 8:40 am

Programs: IHG Priority Club,Fairmont presidents club,Marriot rewards,SPG,Delta Privalige
Does this mean the BMW partnership has ended, it is still on the website.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 6:42 pm
Fairmont Contributor Badge

Been in the Sonoma escalade and San Jose's CTS.

I preferred the 5 and 7 series tbh.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 11:03 pm

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
And the Macdonald in Edmonton is expecting delivery of an X6.. They had a 750il and now have a 640i 4dr sedan.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 11:00 am
Fairmont Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by ptownca
And the Macdonald in Edmonton is expecting delivery of an X6.. They had a 750il and now have a 640i 4dr sedan.
Maybe Canada is still BMW land?
Old Apr 21, 2015, 8:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by AMRivlin
Maybe Canada is still BMW land?
We can only hope...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.