Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

Master Thread Fairmont promos & special rates

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Master Thread Fairmont promos & special rates

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2013, 9:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by jerryhung
Even the FREE night certificate can use a Suite upgrade, as I've done so twice in 2 years for my free nights.

Sadly I'll lose my Plat status in 2014 @@
With your post tag advertising Amex, you should be able to get hands on a Platinum Amex? No?

Plat 5 on 5 nights Fairmont charged to the Plat Amex, and you are Platinum again. Voila!
Old Sep 27, 2013, 9:55 pm

Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
With your post tag advertising Amex, you should be able to get hands on a Platinum Amex? No?

Plat 5 on 5 nights Fairmont charged to the Plat Amex, and you are Platinum again. Voila!
Except I don't have any reason to stay 5 nights this year at Fairmont
and I don't think Mattress Run 5 times is worth it either (closest to me is Royal York in Toronto, even at $150/night x 5 = $750 for Fairmont Platinum isn't worth it)
Old Sep 27, 2013, 11:59 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by jerryhung
Except I don't have any reason to stay 5 nights this year at Fairmont
and I don't think Mattress Run 5 times is worth it either (closest to me is Royal York in Toronto, even at $150/night x 5 = $750 for Fairmont Platinum isn't worth it)
Why would you be sad about not having Plat Status then? If you aren't staying 5 nights next year, most of the value of benefits is useless anyways. You may get some nice gifts and dining credits, but the whole point is to have a memorable experience at Fairmonts. Or why do it?
Old Oct 9, 2013, 11:25 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
The Fairmont Southampton from $149

http://www.travelzoo.com/hotels/cari...deal%3a1590062

The green of 100 lush acres, the pink of Bermuda's fine sand and the turquoise of mild mid-Atlantic waters surround visitors at The Fairmont Southampton, where current prices dropped 50%.

Check in to the "most luxurious property on the island" (Frommer's) with the following nightly rates:
•$149 ... Nov. 11 - Dec. 24 and Jan. 1 - March 30
•$199 ... Dec. 25-31, including Christmas and New Year's Eve
•$229 ... Oct. 14 - Nov. 10

All rooms have a private balcony, and the resort covers the rest of its grounds with a spa, an outdoor pool with a sun deck, tennis courts, a championship par-3 18-hole golf course, and many restaurants. A five-minute stroll or two-minute trolley ride beneath the palm trees ends at the shoreline and private beach club.

Note: There is a two-night minimum on all stays, as well as a two-night nonrefundable deposit. Each room is charged a 9.75% tax/tourism guest fee, $24.14 nightly resort fee and $20.40 nightly gratuity in addition. The resort levy covers ferry service, trolley transfers, and beach/pool services like towels, umbrellas and lockers.

This deal is not available on: Oct. 18, 24-26; Nov. 19; Jan. 18-19, 25-29; Feb. 13; March 4-5, 17, 24-25.

Travelzoo Tip: Southampton's free holiday activities include a Thanksgiving Day football game party, visits from Santa and Christmas Day and New Year's Eve receptions.

Book by Oct. 19. Top 20 deal – sells out quickly.
Old Oct 23, 2013, 9:10 pm

$139 -- Whistler: Fairmont 'Gold List' Hotel, Half Off

http://www.travelzoo.com/ca/hotels/c...deal%3a1601305

Whistler's iconic hotel, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, has reduced its rates by 50% for stays through April, including visits over peak ski season dates.

Named to the Condé Nast Gold List and Travel + Leisure Top 500 Hotels for seven consecutive years, the hotel has discounted rates for elegant Fairmont rooms, featuring a sitting area. For a limited time, nightly rates have been discounted as follows:
•$139 ... Through Nov. 20
•$174 … Nov. 21 - Dec. 14; April 7-30
•$219 … Dec. 15-19; Sundays-Thursdays Jan. 5 - April 6
•$249 ... Fridays-Saturdays Jan. 10-17, 31; Feb. 1; March 1-29
•$399 … Dec. 20-25, including Christmas

This deal is not available on: Oct. 24-25; Nov. 23; Dec. 5-6; Jan. 22-28; Feb. 2, 9, 26; March 6, 11, 17-20; April 4-5, 9-10.

Stays Feb. 16-20 have also been discounted. Deluxe rooms with breathtaking valley and mountain views are discounted for stays through April, including Dec. 26 - Jan. 4 (a three-night minimum length of stay is required for arrivals Dec. 26-31).

At the base of Blackcomb Mountain, this resort offers ski-in/ski-out facilities and a ski valet service. Other features include a health club with a heated pool and Eucalyptus steam rooms, multiple dining options featuring the finest Pacific Northwest cuisine and 4,250-square-foot Vida Spa.

Travelzoo Tip: Other room types are also discounted during peak ski season dates.

Note: This deal requires prepayment and is nonrefundable.

Book by Oct. 28. Top 20 deal – sells out quickly.
Old Nov 4, 2013, 12:25 pm

Programs: *G
Montebello offer

I have been seeing banner ads for a $99 per person dinner/room offer at Chateau Montebello, but now that I want to follow up, their Platinum line cannot see the promo and the banner ad has not come up again. It was valid thru next April on certain weekdays, was non refundable, and required min 3 day advance. I don't know about upgradability, status validity etc.

Can anyone find me a link to this promo?

Finally found it myself under Special Offers on the Chateau Montebello page (https://www.fairmont.com/montebello/...re-montebello/). Don't know why the President's Club line did not know about it.

(Mods - please move if posted on wrong thread).

Last edited by fin 645; Nov 4, 2013 at 7:45 pm Reason: Found what I was looking for
Old Nov 18, 2013, 10:51 pm

Any tips on getting the best rates at Montreal? I'm having 3 stays at Chicago. Just thinking of adding 2 stays at Montreal to get plat (Amex plat), but the best rate I could get is $176 non-refundable double miles. Reviews for that location seems lackluster and seems that prices can be <$150?

Thanks!

EDIT: Will be staying for a Monday and Tuesday, so won't be able to get the $139 offer.

Also, in the event early check-in is unavailable, do they offer free baggage storage?

Last edited by flyCsG; Nov 18, 2013 at 11:30 pm
Old Jan 7, 2014, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Exclamation

The first post with all the current promotions has been updated.

If you are aware of any other promotions, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Jasper2009
Fairmont FPC Moderator
Old Jan 22, 2014, 10:00 pm

The Fairmont Hamilton Princess from USD$149

http://www.travelzoo.com/ca/hotels/i...deal%3a1669468

The green of 100 lush acres, the pink of Bermuda's fine sand and the turquoise of mild mid-Atlantic waters surround visitors at The Fairmont Southampton, where current prices have dropped 50%.

What's included & when
•$163 (US$149) per night ... Feb. 4-11, 16-28; March 1-2, 6-13, 18-22, 26-29
•$219 (US$199) per night ... April 12-23, 28-30
•$328 (US$299) per night (reg. US$440 in peak season) ... May 4-10, 21-31; June 3-4, 8-11, 15-19, 29-30; July 1-2, 6-9, 13-15, 23-25; Aug. 3-5, 10-13, 17-20, 24-31

About the hotel

Frommer's praises this "glowing and rich-looking" resort, with its "gloriously manicured" grounds covered with the Willow Stream Spa, an outdoor pool with sun deck and two championship golf courses. Guests can dine at any of the resort's eight restaurants, including a AAA 4-Diamond steakhouse set in a traditional Bermuda cottage. Take a complimentary ferry to the sister resort, The Fairmont Hamilton Princess.

Note: There is a two-night minimum on all stays, as well as a two-night nonrefundable deposit. Each room is charged an additional 9.75% tax/tourism guest fee, US$24.14 nightly resort fee and US$20.40 nightly gratuity. The resort fee covers ferry service, trolley transfers, and beach/pool services like towels, umbrellas and lockers. Rates will appear in USD.

Book by Feb. 3. Top 20 deal – sells out quickly.

Terms/Conditions:
Restrictions may apply. Offer is subject to availability. Based on double occupancy. Blackout dates may apply. Offer is not valid for business travel or group bookings and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. There is a two-night minimum on all stays, as well as a two-night nonrefundable deposit.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 8:25 pm

http://www.travelzoo.com/ca/hotels/c...deal%3a1691079

$132 -- Quebec City's Iconic Château Frontenac

In a city oozing with European charm, Old Quebec's crown jewel is the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac -- a historic monument and landmark hotel. Exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers, nightly stays are now $200 off surrounding dates as it undergoes a well-orchestrated makeover.

What's included & when
•$132 per night ... stay in a Fairmont room Feb. 23-25; March 9-13, 19, 23-26, 28, 30-31; April 1-3, 6, 11, 13, 21, 27-29
•$160 per night ... all other dates in March and April, including weekends, in a Fairmont room
•Add $49 and stay in a larger Gold City Room, which comes with free Wi-Fi and access to a lounge with daily complimentary breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres
•Other room types are also on sale -- use the link below to search for prices

About the hotel

"More than just a hotel, the iconic Château Frontenac is one of the enduring symbols of Québec City," writes Lonely Planet. Standing high on a bluff overlooking the mighty St. Lawrence River, it is at the centre of a UNESCO World Heritage site. According to Fodor's, rooms are "elegantly furnished, like mini châteaux, with gold and green touches."

This deal is not available on: Feb. 26-28; March 4, 6, 8, 16-18; April 4-5, 25-26.

Note: This hotel is undergoing an extensive renovation and refurbishment project. Please click here for the details.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 9:24 am

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.
Fairmont President's Club Signup Enrollment/Promo Codes

Didn't want to start an unnecessary new thread.

There are two boxes on the signup for Enrollment Code, Promotion Code.

If someone is familiar with these and would like to share one of these, I would greatly appreciate it. TIA.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 1:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by jan_believes

If someone is familiar with these and would like to share one of these, I would greatly appreciate it. TIA.
The enrollment / promo code field is mostly used for "fast track to Premier / Platinum status" promos afaik. I´ve listed all the promos I´m aware of in post #1, but there´s no point ebntering a code if you´re not eligible.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 1:59 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by jan_believes

I used the enrollment code Passions at one point. iirc, it granted bonus points.

The other field, the enrollment code of Plat5 was automatically entered by Fairmont. The fields looks like you can enter the code for yourself, but in essence, Fairmont enters it and confirms it.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 10:23 pm

Earn double reward miles at Fairmont

http://www.businesstraveller.com/new...es-at-fairmont

Members of AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Asia Miles, JAL Mileage Bank, Jet Privilege, Phoenix Miles, Emirates, Mileage Plus and Miles & More can earn double reward miles during stays at Fairmont hotels.

The international promotion ends on April 30 and a minimum advance reservation period of seven or 14 days is required, depending on the property, as is a non-refundable deposit.
Old Mar 11, 2014, 9:39 pm

Programs: Fairmont Platinum, SPG Gold
72-Hour Sale -- Banff-Lake Louise Ski & Stay Deals, 40% Off

Travelzoo sent me and e-mail promoting a stay at Lake Louise or Banff with 2 lift tickets.

http://www.skibig3.com/promotions/tr...spring%20deals

ALBERTA--MARCH 11, 2014-- For the next 72 hours, hotels and resorts in Banff-Lake Louise -- including the two Fairmonts -- are cutting prices on ski-and-stay packages up to 40%, essentially making the lift tickets for two free. These are some of the lowest prices we've seen for stays into April, coinciding with the area's ski season -- one of the longest in North America.

This deal from SkiBig3 includes lift tickets ($94 value per person, per day) valid for unlimited skiing and riding at Mount Norquay, Lake Louise Ski Resort and Sunshine Village -- set within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Some of our favourite deals (per night, including two lift tickets) include:

Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise (pictured): CAA 4-Diamond resort surrounded by the Victoria Glacier
April 1-17; 21-29 ... $294
March 12-31 ... $349
Fairmont Banff Springs Resort: CAA 4-Diamond resort above the Bow Falls, near the hot springs
April 1-17; 21-30 ... $295
March 12-31 ... $358

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.