swissotel stay of president club member

Old Apr 22, 18, 12:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NH,DL,CX, JL,UA,AA, HY*E,HH*D,SPG*P,PC*SA*AC,G+
swissotel stay of president club member

President Club members do get credit for stay at swissotel, including upgrade to 'Premier' status after 5 stay 10 nights, right?
Old Apr 22, 18, 4:40 pm

Programs: TK*G, AC Aeroplan, Fairmont Platinum, Starwood Gold, Nexus/GE, Hertz #1 Gold
Originally Posted by takaman View Post
President Club members do get credit for stay at swissotel, including upgrade to 'Premier' status after 5 stay 10 nights, right?
Stay credit for sure. I can't remember if I got credited for the number of nights stayed, or just the stay. It's been a couple of years since I stayed at a Swissotel.
takaman likes this.
Old Apr 22, 18, 5:43 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 25+ Badge

Programs: M&M SEN; AC SE100k; Qatar Plat; HH Dia; SPG AMB100; Hyatt Globalist; Fairmont Plat
Originally Posted by CanadaDH View Post
Stay credit for sure. I can't remember if I got credited for the number of nights stayed, or just the stay. It's been a couple of years since I stayed at a Swissotel.
I personally got the stay and nights the last two times
takaman and Brendan like this.
Old Apr 23, 18, 3:17 am
R2

A related question: I need another stay before July 1 to get the extra set of FPC certs. Can I stay at a Swissotel and just give them my FPC number at check-in for the stay to register? Thanks.
Old Apr 23, 18, 4:45 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 25+ Badge

Programs: M&M SEN; AC SE100k; Qatar Plat; HH Dia; SPG AMB100; Hyatt Globalist; Fairmont Plat
Originally Posted by R2 View Post
A related question: I need another stay before July 1 to get the extra set of FPC certs. Can I stay at a Swissotel and just give them my FPC number at check-in for the stay to register? Thanks.
I would assume that Swissotel is included in that promotion to count as a stay in order to earn an extra set of FPC certs.
Old Apr 23, 18, 6:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NH,DL,CX, JL,UA,AA, HY*E,HH*D,SPG*P,PC*SA*AC,G+
Thank you so much, ALL.
I'm planning to register the FCP number to Swissotel by July and stay.
I think will 5stay at Swissotel.

Search this Thread