We were unable to find rates that matched the Rate Type you requested

Old Jun 21, 16, 7:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Anything with sweet spots

I have a corporate promo code that gives 15% (no restriction on dates) but when I try to book on Fairmont.com, I get the error message:
It seems to me that they give low or zero availability priority for promo rates, especially during high season period, just because they can charge more for the rooms
Old Jun 21, 16, 8:09 pm

Programs: TK*G, AC Aeroplan, Fairmont Platinum, Starwood Gold, Nexus/GE, Hertz #1 Gold
Originally Posted by MasterGeek View Post
I have a corporate promo code that gives 15% (no restriction on dates) but when I try to book on Fairmont.com, I get the error message:

It seems to me that they give low or zero availability priority for promo rates, especially during high season period, just because they can charge more for the rooms
Maybe. But it could also just be a website glitch. Did you call in? I've also had this error on bookings, but was able to get the promo rate by calling the hotel.

I was making a reservation a few months ago for the Fairmont Tremblant, and the CAA rates weren't giving any results into 2017, even though the rate is supposed to be valid year round. I sent an e-mail to the hotel, and they were quickly able to send me rates and make the booking. Interestingly, after weeks of getting that error message, when I checked the website the next day, the rate code was working. This lead me to believe that somebody just forgot to activate something to extend the validity of the code in the system.

Search this Thread