Wiki Posts
Search

dining certificate at Savoy London

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2016, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Diamond, SPG lifetime platinum
dining certificate at Savoy London

Does anyone have experience using a dining certificate at the Savoy? I wanted to use it for drinks in the bar. Thanks
Old May 7, 2016, 9:37 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by entrada
Does anyone have experience using a dining certificate at the Savoy? I wanted to use it for drinks in the bar. Thanks
According to the page below, the Beaufort Bar is not listed as a participating restaurant. You're also not officially allowed to apply the dining certs toward alcohol, but I've never seen the hotel look at the details of the restaurant charge before redeeming the certificate. So, who knows. I've never personally tried to use a dining certificate there.

http://www.fairmont.com/promotions/p...g-restaurants/
Old May 9, 2016, 4:21 pm

Programs: AC E75K; SPG Gold; IHG Ambassador; NEXUS
I've been able to use my dining certs for drinks at Knights Bar, above Simpson's. YMMV, but good luck!
Old May 15, 2016, 6:48 pm

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
We were at the property in late Feb, when the certs were expiring. We simply charged the items to the room, then we asked the concierge at checkout to apply the certs to reduce the bill.

(Note to Mods - does this deserve its own thread.)
Old Jun 9, 2016, 6:12 pm

Programs: Accor Platinum,Aeroplan,BA,Marriot Rewards, Alaska Airlines, Amex Platinum, SPG
I have used them in the past with no issue for food and drinks at a number of hotels, however I recently redeemed a $100 usd at YVR Airport and ended up only getting aroud $65 cdn credit after drinks were deducted at checkout. That was a first.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 5:09 pm

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
I've used mine both at Simpson's and (several times) at the seafood restaurant there, without any problem over the wine charges, but never at one of the bars.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.