Chateau Frontenac - 123 days of $123

Old Nov 27, 15, 10:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G, Fairmont Pl, Accor Pl, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Amex Platinum
Chateau Frontenac - 123 days of $123

My wife just saw this on facebook: 123 days of $123.

We were able to combine this rate with one of our suite upgrade certificates. Great deal.
Old Nov 27, 15, 10:41 am

Programs: AC*E50, SPG/Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by codesinvan View Post
My wife just saw this on facebook: 123 days of $123.

We were able to combine this rate with one of our suite upgrade certificates. Great deal.
This is a good offer. However the FHR rate for those dates is about 100$ higher... Given that it is refundable and it includes 100$ of F&B and free breakfast for two (easily worth 50$), I am not sure if it is not finally a better deal.
Old Nov 27, 15, 10:46 am

Programs: Various airline, hotel and credit card programs
Originally Posted by Yul_voyager View Post
This is a good offer. However the FHR rate for those dates is about 100$ higher... Given that it is refundable and it includes 100$ of F&B and free breakfast for two (easily worth 50$), I am not sure if it is not finally a better deal.
Indeed - how do you book this? Amex Plat Travel Service? Thanks
Old Nov 27, 15, 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by Vaclav View Post
Indeed - how do you book this? Amex Plat Travel Service? Thanks
You can call PTS or even book online on the Amex travel site (be sure you are logged).

I looked for a random Saturday night in April, the black Friday rate is 145$ tax included, and the FRH rate is 233$ tax included. Since I get 100$ credit (usable for a memorable dinner at Le Champlain) and breakfast for two, I won't jump on the black Friday rate.
But for someone who just want the room, it is a great rate.
Old Nov 27, 15, 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by Yul_voyager View Post
You can call PTS or even book online on the Amex travel site (be sure you are logged).

I looked for a random Saturday night in April, the black Friday rate is 145$ tax included, and the FRH rate is 233$ tax included. Since I get 100$ credit (usable for a memorable dinner at Le Champlain) and breakfast for two, I won't jump on the black Friday rate.
But for someone who just want the room, it is a great rate.
Even better, the Virtuoso rate says the 100$ credit is actually a USD credit (which means 133 CAD - well maybe 125 CAD since I assume it the hotel exchange rate will be used) !
Old Nov 27, 15, 6:13 pm

Programs: AC 50K, SPG Lifetime Platinum, Fairmont Platinum
AMEX FHR is also a $100 USD credit. Used it earlier this month... they don't mention that at check in but I had a great dinner!

Search this Thread