Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Eh? Fairmont Suite Certs returned to me?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2015, 11:37 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Eh? Fairmont Suite Certs returned to me?

I had used both suite upgrade certs. Both of them show up as unused online.

Anyone else see this?
Old Aug 31, 2015, 3:07 pm

I used one about a month ago and has yet to show as redeemed in my profile...
Old Aug 31, 2015, 3:33 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
I've never had the certs applied in my account and then become available again. However, I have had suite upgrade certs never taken a few times.

I just checked into Fairmont Le Montreux Palace today... both the free night and the suite upgrade are already noted as redeemed in my FPC online profile (great place and nice value in the use of certs).
Old Aug 31, 2015, 4:35 pm

I've had it take 1-3 months for the cert to be redeemed online. I've also had 1-2 experiences when cert wasn't taken off but this was at a hotel I use to visit frequently.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 5:04 pm

Programs: Accor Platinum,Aeroplan,BA,Marriot Rewards, Alaska Airlines, Amex Platinum, SPG
I used 2 certificates last weekend and still have them in my account.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 8:58 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
So has anyone been able to use one that has been used before?
Old Sep 3, 2015, 10:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
So has anyone been able to use one that has been used before?
Yes.
Old Sep 8, 2015, 8:50 am

Programs: Accor Platinum,Aeroplan,BA,Marriot Rewards, Alaska Airlines, Amex Platinum, SPG
I have now stayed 5 nights over the past few weeks, at 2 different properties. 4 of them were booked through Amex platinum travel FHR, one was redeeming my complimentary night certificate with room upgrade as no suite was available.. I have all my certificates so wanted to upgrade and called in to secure upgrade even though FHR likely would have given a bit of one. (hotel was pretty full though) They booked me a suite, and a couple of really nice rooms with great views. I used some of my dining certificates also. Here's the thing, still no upgrade certs taken for the first stay 2 weeks ago, and the past weekend only shows some of the dining certs and 1 room upgrade taken. I still have all my suites and complimentary night showing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.